Once you try this spicy homemade Buffalo Chex Mix recipe, you’ll be hooked! In minutes you can have a delicious game day or football party snack.
Buffalo Chex Mix Recipe
I made this delicious Buffalo Chex Mix Recipe back when our favorite team, the New England Patriots went to the Super Bowl! That big game definitely called for a party with the best tasty snacks of course. This is still one of my all-time favorite recipes!
Spicy chicken wings and anything with buffalo sauce is always a fan favorite at our football party. Wings will always be on our game day party menu, but if you’re not a spicy chicken wing or meat fan, now you can have the same flavor with this easy trail mix recipe.
My mom always made the BEST Chex mix and I’ve taken over the tradition by mixing it up with fun spicy flavors. I’m loving this Buffalo Chex Mix Recipe and sure you will too!
View more winning football party Recipes:
- Best Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Brown Sugar Bacon Chex Party Mix
- Instant Pot Spinach Dip
- Air Fryer Buffalo Chicken Cheese Balls
- Bacon Cheeseburger Dip
Easy Game Day Snack
Why not mix the spicy flavor of hot wings and Chex mix into one easy to make treat?
Once you try this amazingly simple and spicy homemade buffalo hot wings trail mix recipe, you’ll be hooked! In minutes you can have a delicious party treat to add to your list of football party food!
Easy to Make Buffalo Chex Mix Sauce
The key to this amazing snack recipe is the sauce. Just like good Buffalo wings, you need a great sauce for this trail mix. This sauce is a combination of butter, buffalo hot sauce and seasoning salt. Oh, it’s so good!
Doesn’t this Chex mix look amazing? It is! Not too spicy, but just right. I’m drooling over this spicy snack. I can’t wait for game day, so I can make some more!
Cute Football Cups
I write recipes for Oriental Trading and they have so many fun football party products. I love their cute football party cups and NFL team party supplies.
Serve up this easy trail mix recipe in football snack cups or get plastic cups with your favorite team logo. We love the Patriots cups and napkins! I love the red, white and blue.
Visit my article over on the Oriental Trading Blog for the football party supplies and recipe details.
Buffalo Chex Mix Snack Recipe
You won’t regret making this amazing spicy snack recipe. In minutes you can have a delicious football party snack food!
Buffalo Chex Mix
- 3 cups Wheat Chex cereal
- 3 cups Rice Chex cereal
- 1 cups buffalo flavored pretzel twists - Dots spicy pretzels
- 1 cup Pretzel sticks
- 1 cup Mixed nuts
- 6 Tablespoons Butter - melted
- 3 Tablespoons Buffalo hot sauce
- 2 teaspoon Seasoning salt
- Pre-heat oven to Broil
- In a bowl, mix butter, buffalo sauce and seasoning salt together and set aside.
- In a large microwave safe bowl, add Wheat and Rice Chex cereal, pretzels.
- Pour the sauce mixture over the ingredients and stir.
- Microwave for 2 minutes then spread it out on a baking sheet covered in foil or parchment paper.
- Spread out on a baking sheet and broil on high for 5 minutes
- Remove from oven and stir then place back in oven for another 3-5 minutes until crispy.
Originally published on January 27, 2017
Check out these –> fun football recipes for a winning game day!