Easy Baked Chicken Wings with homemade barbecue sauce. Good recipe for either grilling or baking in the oven. Delicious crispy chicken and fun picnic ideas for Father’s Day or game day.
Easy Baked Chicken Wings
This mouthwatering recipe for crispy Easy Baked Chicken Wings is fantastic for summer days or a fall game day party!
My family loves chicken recipes and these baked chicken wings are about as simple as you can get I made this recipe a few years ago for Father’s Day since chicken wings are my husband’s favorite snack!
These easy to make Crispy Baked Chicken Wings and my printable Father’s Day coupons are the perfect way to spoil dad! I love baked chicken and so excited about this recipe for summer or fall parties!
A great time to surprise Dad or Grandpa is with a special meal! An easy idea is to host a simple backyard picnic with a few of their favorite recipes.
Like I said, my husband loves chicken wings, so we came up with a super delicious recipe for baked chicken wings with a homemade barbecue sauce recipe that you will love!
How do you make barbecue Chicken wings?
I like to use as few ingredients as possible when making chicken wings. Season your wings with salt, pepper, garlic powder and paprika.
We baked them in the oven, but they would also be perfect for grilling! Bake at 400 degrees for 30-45 minutes until crispy. Time depends on how large your chicken wings will be.
The key to great chicken wings is coating them with barbecue sauce in the middle of baking! You can buy barbecue sauce or make your own. Find our favorite easy homemade barbecue sauce recipe by clicking here.
These mouthwatering baked chicken wings are so delicious and super easy! Scroll down to print the recipe to make them yourself.
Chicken Wings for A Backyard Picnic
Invite dad to a backyard picnic with one of my new free printable Father’s Day coupons! I made some other Father’s Day Coupons a few years back that were a HUGE hit and had fun adding more to the printable collection.
Set up a pretty dinner table or pack the chicken wings to go and grab a blanket for your picnic.
What should You serve with chicken wings?
You can serve so many things with chicken wings! A few of our favorite ideas are:
- Mac & Cheese – Try this amazing one pot mac and cheese recipe.
- Potato Skins – We love Taco Potato Skins!
- Slaw or Salad – Here are some of our favorite salad recipes
A fun dessert idea for a backyard picnic are Coca-Cola Ice Cream Floats.
How to make a Coca-Cola Ice Cream Float
Ice cream floats are definitely a fun and easy dessert that go great with barbecue baked chicken wings!
Add vanilla ice cream layered with cherries into a popsicle mold, add a popsicle stick into the mold and freeze. Add them to a glass and pour some Coke over them. The popsicle sticks become stir sticks for your ice cream Coke float!
Free Printable Father’s Day Coupons
Along with the backyard picnic coupon, you’ll also get 2 more Father’s Day Coupons.
What is more fun than to use personalized bottles for celebrating life’s most shareable moments. The year I partnered with Coca-Cola on this recipe, we could get personalize glass Coke bottles. How cute are these?
I hope you enjoy these fun free printables to go along with my chicken wings recipe.
Enjoy this Crispy Baked Chicken Wings Recipe
This mouthwatering crispy baked chicken wings recipe with homemade barbecue sauce is fantastic for summer grilling or game day parties!
Easy Baked Chicken Wings
- 24 chicken wings
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Pat dry your chicken wings with a paper towel. If using frozen wings, make sure they are thawed before cooking.
- Add wings to a large bowl and toss with salt, garlic powder, pepper and paprika.
- Line a baking sheet with foil, spray with cooking spray.
- Add wings to the pan and bake for about 35-45 minutes turning once. (bake time varies based on the size of the wings)
- While wings are baking, make our homemade barbecue sauce. Click here for recipe: https://www.livinglocurto.com/coke-barbecue-sauce-printables/
- When chicken wings are crispy and done, dip them in the sauce, and place them back in the oven for another 5 minutes, or until the barbecue sauce is bubbling.
Originally published July 2015 in partnership with Coca-Cola.
Connect WITH AMY at Living Locurto!
Follow us on social media, so you never miss a post.
You’re also invited to join our fun Facebook group! CLICK HERE TO JOIN.
You might also like these Chicken recipes:
- Crispy Oven Baked Chicken Nuggets
- Crispy Oven Baked Chicken Roll Ups
- Amazing Low Carb Chicken Enchiladas
- Instant Pot Lemon Garlic Chicken
- Barbecue Meatball Cheesy Sweet Potato Bites
- Honey Glazed Chicken Kabobs
- Simple Baked Chicken