Easy Coke Barbecue Sauce recipe with Free Printable Labels for mason jars. You’ll love this delicious BBQ sauce and fun homemade gift idea.
Coke Barbecue Sauce with Free Printable Labels
When you hear the words “Coke Barbecue Sauce”, do you get a little giddy with excitement? Well, if not yet – I’m hoping to inspire that feeling after reading this post.
We’re getting creative in the kitchen and mixing up one of our favorite culinary creations: Coke barbecue sauce! That’s right, we’ve taken everyone’s favorite beverage and turned it into an amazing sweet-and-spicy homemade condiment.
Plus, I have free printable labels to make your bottles and mason jars look totally professional! Put on your aprons and let’s get started making a delicious summer staple.
Easy Homemade Food Gift
I love a good holiday, especially the 4th of July! I hope you love this fun hostess gift idea for the upcoming celebrations.
We made the best BBQ Chicken Wings and I thought packaging the homemade sauce would make a wonderful gift to take to any barbecue!
Make the delicious Coke Barbecue Sauce with the recipe below, then decorate a mason jar with my free printable label.
Download the Free Printable Labels
Package your gift with a few adorable personalized glass bottles and you have the perfect hostess gift for any party!
Click the button below to download and print the BBQ Sauce Labels. Enjoy!
Coca-Cola Barbecue Sauce
- 20 oz Bottle of Ketchup
- ½ Cup Chili Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Butter
- 2 Tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Onion Powder
- 1 Tablespoon garlic Powder
- ½ Teaspoon salt
- ½ Teaspoon pepper
- 2 Tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- ½ Teaspoon Ground Red Pepper omit if you do not want it spicy
- 1 Teaspoon Liquid Smoke
- ½ Cup Coca Cola
- 1 Cup BBQ sauce
- Mix all of the ingredients in a medium size sauce pan.
- Let sauce simmer over low heat for about 30 minutes.
- Stir frequently to insure all ingredients are incorporated.
- Package in mason jars and a cute label for gift giving.