Easy mediterranean baked shrimp with tomatoes and feta cheese is a light and healthy dinner when you need a quick meal. Serve this dish over some cooked pasta for a satisfying dinner the whole family will love!
Mediterranean Baked Shrimp with Tomatoes and Feta
If you’re looking for an easy and delicious healthy seafood recipe, this mediterranean style baked shrimp with tomatoes and feta cheese is perfect!
After losing 36 pounds last year, I’ve been adding more seafood to my diet and happy to share this simple recipe that I’ve been making for years!
One of my favorite shrimp recipes, this dish is simple to make and loaded with flavor. Shrimp is a great source of protein, and the tomatoes and feta cheese add a ton of flavor.
Serve as an appetizer or dinner. Either way, this will be one of your favorite shrimp recipes too. Give this recipe a try tonight!
More Easy Recipes You Might Enjoy
- Easy Baked Shrimp (Oven or Air Fryer)
- Creamy Shrimp Pasta
- Olive Oil Hearts of Palm Pasta (Low Carb)
- Honey Lime Baked Chicken
- Grilled Salmon Burgers
- EASY Instant Pot Chicken Tikka Masala
How Long Do you Bake Shrimp at 350?
If you’re wondering how long it takes to bake shrimp for this recipe, it’s not long at all! You’ll set your oven to preheat to 350 degrees while you are preparing the dish, then bake in the oven for only 10 minutes. Just enough time to do some clean up in your kitchen before the meal.
What is a White Wine Substitute When Cooking?
This recipe calls for white wine, but if you want to use a non-alcoholic substitute, try using something you might already have in your kitchen pantry.
A few popular white wine substitute ingredients can be apple cider vinegar, white wine vinegar, chicken broth, vegetable broth or apple juice with lemon.
Each of these white wine substitutes will give you a different flavor than the wine, but will work just fine in your recipes. Play around with one of these combinations as you cook to see which one you prefer.
Easy Baked Shrimp with Pasta
For a spicier version of this easy baked shrimp, top with red pepper flakes. For an even richer flavor, top with more crumbled feta cheese. Serve this dish over some cooked pasta or rice for a filling and satisfying dinner. It’s a great addition to your Greek and Mediterranean diet menu. Enjoy!
Mediterranean Baked Shrimp
- 1 pound medium shrimp about 16, peeled and deveined
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves chopped
- ⅛ teaspoon cracked pepper
- ½ cup white wine see post for wine substitutes
- 3 medium tomatoes grated
- ½ cup feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh Italian parsley chopped
- Salt to taste
- ½ pound cooked pasta optional – omit for a low carb meal
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Heat an oven safe pot or cast iron skillet over high heat. When pan is hot, add olive oil, garlic, pepper and shrimp. Sauté for about 2 minutes until shrimp is pink.1 pound medium shrimp, 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil, 2 garlic cloves, 1/8 teaspoon cracked pepper
- Reduce heat to medium and add wine, let cook for 1 minute.1/2 cup white wine
- Stir in tomatoes, feta cheese and parsley. Add salt to taste.3 medium tomatoes, 1/2 cup feta cheese, 2 tablespoons fresh Italian parsley, Salt to taste
- Transfer pot to oven and bake at 350 for 10 minutes until sauce is bubbly.
- Remove from oven, let rest for 2-3 minutes. Add shrimp and sauce over pasta or pair with a salad.1/2 pound cooked pasta
Originally published on January 13, 2022. Last Updated on January 13, 2022 by Amy Locurto