Christmas is my favorite time of the year! Holiday party season is about to go full blast and you’ll make a lasting impression with my latest fun food idea. How adorable did these Santa Cupcakes with Mini Coke Cans turn out? I’m so excited to be partnering with Coca-Cola again and can’t wait to share these sweet treats with my friends for our next party!
Start stocking up on those fun mini Coke cans and by the time the holidays hit, you’ll be ready to make your Santa Cupcakes.
These Christmas cupcakes are so simple to make! I designed free printable Santa heads that fit perfectly with the size of your cupcake. I love the body of Santa being the mini Coke can. When you put a bunch of these cute treats together, it looks adorable! Both kids and adults will love them.
You only need a few items to make Santa Cupcakes with Mini Coke Cans. I’m not lying when I say they are easy! Enjoy this fun food craft tutorial.
How to Make Santa Cupcakes with Mini Coke Cans
What you need:
- Mini Coke Cans
- Cupcakes with White Icing. – You can make my Chocolate Coke Cupcakes or buy ready made cupcakes with white icing.
- Black Ribbon – I used Chalkboard Ribbon. It looked more like leather to me.
- Red Icing – I used the Red Wilton Decorating Icing that comes in a tube. You can get frosting tips that fit on the tube.
- Frosting Tips and Frosting bags
- Mini Marshmallows
- Amy’s Free Printable Santa Heads – Click here to download the Santa Heads.
- Hot Glue
Watch my video below for detailed directions on how to make Santa Cupcakes with Mini Coke Cans.
Head on over and subscribe to my YouTube Channel for more fun food recipes. I’m having fun making video these days!
Have a very Merry Christmas and be sure to check out Coca-Cola’s Pinterest boards for more holiday inspiration!
You might also like my Cherry Coke Float Cupcakes!
This post was sponsored by Coca-Cola. Thanks for supporting the great brands that make this website possible!