Easy Santa Cupcakes made with mini Coke cans. An adorable Christmas fun food party craft idea! Easy holiday dessert idea for kids.
Easy Santa Cupcakes Recipe
Christmas is my favorite time of the year! Holiday party season is about to go full blast and you’ll make a lasting impression with my latest fun food idea.
How adorable did these Santa Cupcakes made with mini Coca-Cola Cans turn out?
I’m so excited to have partnered with Coca-Cola again and can’t wait to share these sweet treats with my friends for our next party!
If you love Santa like we do in our home, you’ll love making these cute Santa Cupcakes!
These cupcakes would be a perfect treat for a Christmas party or gift from your Elf on the Shelf!
Start stocking up on those fun mini Coke cans and by the time the holidays hit, you’ll be ready to make your Coca-Cola Santa Cupcakes.
Delicious Chocolate Cupcakes Recipe
These Christmas cupcakes are so simple to make! Made with an easy and delicious chocolate cupcake recipe, these will be soft fluffy cakes as well as cute!
I designed free printable Santa heads that fit perfectly with the size of your cupcake. I love the body of Santa being the mini Coke can!
When you put a bunch of these cute Santa Cupcakes together on a table, it looks so adorable!
Both kids and adults will love these cute Christmas party dessert.
How to Make Santa Cupcakes with Mini Coke Cans
You only need a few items to make Santa Cupcakes with Mini Coke Cans.
I’m not lying when I say they are easy! Enjoy this fun food craft tutorial.
What you need:
- Mini Coke Cans
- Cupcakes with White Icing. – You can make my Chocolate Coke Cupcakes or buy ready made cupcakes with white icing.
- Black Ribbon – I used Chalkboard Ribbon. It looked more like leather to me.
- Red Icing – I used the Red Wilton Decorating Icing that comes in a tube. You can get frosting tips that fit on the tube.
- Frosting Tips and Frosting bags
- Mini Marshmallows
- Amy’s Free Printable Santa Heads – (Click below to print them.)
- Hot Glue
Watch How to Make the Santa Cupcakes
Watch my video below for detailed directions on how to make Santa Cupcakes with Mini Coke Cans.
Head on over and subscribe to my YouTube Channel for more fun food recipes. I’m having fun making video these days!
Download the Santa Face Free Printables
Click below to download the Free Santa Printables:
©2020 LivingLocurto | For Personal Use Only
Print the Santa Cupcakes Recipe
Have a very Merry Christmas! Print this simple Chocolate cupcake recipe and Santa Cupcakes instructions below.
Santa Cupcakes Recipe
Chocolate Coke Cupcake Recipe
- 1 Box Devils Food Chocolate Cake Mix
- 1/3 cup Vegetable Oil
- 3 Eggs
- Instant Chocolate Pudding 3.9 oz
- 2 Small Coca Cola Cans 7.5 fl oz
- White Frosting
- Red Frosting
- Mini Marshmallows
Supplies for Decorating
- 2 packs of small Coca Cola Cans 7.5 fl oz
- 1/4" thick black ribbon
- Free printable Santa head by Amy Locurto
- Hot glue gun
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix the chocolate cake mix, oil, eggs and pudding in a bowl.
- Gradually add 2 cans of Coke to the bowl and mix.
- Fill cupcake wrappers a little over half full and bake 10-17 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Let cupcakes cool and pipe on a layer of white frosting.
- Pipe red frosting high like Santa's hat.
- Top with a mini marshmallow.
Craft & Decorate
- Print and trim the Santa Printable file.
- Cut the black ribbon 5-6" long. Make it long enough so it wraps around the can like a belt.
- Remove the soda can tabs and string ribbon through the tab.
- Hot glue Santa's belt around the Coke can.
- Place the cupcake on top of the can and hot glue the Santa printable to side of the cupcake wrapper.
Originally Published on November 18, 2015
Find cute Christmas elf ideas in The North Pole Elf Ideas Shop!
You might also like my Cherry Coke Float Cupcakes!
This post was sponsored by Coca-Cola. Thanks for supporting the great brands that make this website possible!