Easy no bake OREO chocolate mint pie with a crunchy cookie crust topped with whipped cream and chocolate covered OREO cookies. A delicious chilled dessert recipe for St. Patrick’s day, a summer party, or any time of the year!
Easy No Bake OREO Chocolate Mint Pie
I have an addiction to mint desserts! I’ve been making this easy No Bake Chocolate Mint Pie for years and finally had a chance to share it here on my website for you.
With a tasty OREO cookie crust topped with whipped cream and cookies, this easy no bake dessert is perfect for summer parties.
Celebrate St. Patrick’s day with this chilled Chocolate Mint Pie or my favorite Shamrock Shake! I’m not joking when I say it’s addicting.
This chocolate mint pie is supposed to serve eight people, but in reality… I could eat the whole thing. So does that mean it really serves one? ha!
What I love about this recipe is that I can use my Young Living Peppermint Vitality Essential Oil. If you don’t have it, use mint extract. Either way, your Chocolate Mint Pie is going to taste amazing!
More Easy mint recipes to try
OREO Chocolate Mint Pie Recipe
This easy chocolate mint pie only has 7 ingredients. I love that it tastes like a double dip ice cream cone of mint chocolate chip and cookies and cream ice cream!
Top with chocolate covered OREO cookies and whipped cream for a beautiful dessert. Best of all you don’t need to turn on your oven.
I hope you enjoy this delicious mint pie!
OREO Chocolate Mint Pie
- 6 ounces cream cheese softened
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk (1 can)
- 12 drops green food coloring
- ½ tsp mint extract
- 15 mint OREO cookies
- 2 cups Cool Whip
- 1 9 inch OREO crumb crust
- 8 chocolate covered OREO cookies optional
- In a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese until light and fluffy. Gradually add milk and mix until smooth.
- Mix in the green food coloring and mint extract.
- Crushed the OREO mint cookies, add to the mixture and stir.
- Fold in whipped cream and spoon into the OREO crust. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Top with whipped cream and extra cookies as a garnish.
- You can also freeze this pie if you prefer to make ahead of time.
- If you use Young Living essential oils, replace the mint extract with Vitality Peppermint Oil.
Get featured! Just take a picture and share on our Facebook Page for a chance to be bragged about in my newsletter! You can also tag @LivingLocurto and #LivingLocurto on Instagram.
Published on March 11, 2018
You will love this Shamrock Shake!
Grasshopper Ice Cream Cocktail
THS pie looks so mouthwatering delicious, that I can almost taste it. Yum!