Easy no bake chocolate mint pie with OREO cookie crust topped with whipped cream and cookies. Fun for St. Patrick’s day, a summer party or any time of the year!
Easy No Bake Chocolate Mint Pie
I have an addiction to mint desserts! I’ve been making this easy No Bake Chocolate Mint Pie for years and finally had a chance to share it here on my website for you! With a tasty OREO cookie crust topped with whipped cream and cookies, this no bake chilled dessert is perfect for summer parties.
Celebrate St. Patrick’s day with this Chocolate Mint Pie or my favorite Shamrock Shake! I’m not joking when I say it’s addicting. This chocolate mint pie is supposed to serve eight people, but in reality… I could eat the whole thing. So does that mean it really serves one? ha!
What I love about this recipe is that I can use my Young Living Peppermint Vitality Essential Oil. If you don’t have it, use mint extract. Either way, your Chocolate Mint Pie is going to taste amazing!
Chocolate Mint Pie Recipe
Chocolate Mint Pie
- In a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese until light and fluffy. Gradually add milk and mix until smooth.
- Mix in the green food coloring and mint extract.
- Crushed the OREO mint cookies, add to the mixture and stir.
- Fold in whipped cream and spoon into the OREO crust. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Top with whipped cream and extra cookies as a garnish.
- You can also freeze this pie if you prefer to make ahead of time.
- If you use Young Living essential oils, replace the mint extract with Vitality Peppermint Oil.
Did you make this recipe? Let me know by leaving a comment and rating the recipe below.
Get featured! Just take a picture and share on our Facebook Page for a chance to be bragged about in my newsletter! You can also tag @LivingLocurto and #LivingLocurto on Instagram.