Learn how to make an easy Greek Grilled Chicken recipe with rice and vegetables. Fire up the grill to enjoy a fabulous dinner in minutes!
Easy Greek Grilled Chicken Recipe
As the weather warms up, it’s getting me excited to fire up the grill! This easy Greek Grilled Chicken recipe is such a delicious dinner!
Juicy grilled chicken, tomatoes, cucumbers, red onions, Kalamata olives and rice topped with fresh mint and feta cheese is definitely a bite of heaven!
I have mint starting to grow like crazy around my house, and always trying to think of new ways to use it. Sprinkling it over chicken with my favorite vegetables makes for a refreshing greek style dish that will definitely get you in the mood for summer.
Clean up that grill and enjoy this fast and easy Greek Grilled Chicken with vegetables and rice recipe!
Easy Greek Grilled Chicken
- 4 Chicken Breasts
- 2 cups Sliced Grape Tomatoes
- 1 Cucumber - Diced
- ½ Red Onion - Diced
- 3 tablespoons Balsamic Vinaigrette
- ½ cups Sliced Kalamata Olives
- 3 cups Whole Grain Rice
- 1 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon Fresh Mint - Diced
- 1/3 cup Feta Cheese - optional
- Drizzle chicken with olive oil and grill 5-7 minutes on each side.
- While chicken is cooking on the grill, mix tomatoes, cucumbers, onions and vinaigrette together in a bowl, cover and chill.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook rice and add the olives to the rice.
- When ready to serve, add the rice to a large platter, place the grilled chicken on the rice and spoon the vegetable mixture on the top of the chicken.
- Sprinkle with fresh mint and Feta cheese before serving.
You might also love these Easy Dinner recipes!