Cool off with this easy homemade peppermint chocolate popsicles recipe. Adding York Peppermint Patties makes this a remarkably wintery refresh snack on a hot summer day.
York Peppermint PattieS Chocolate Popsicles
These easy peppermint chocolate popsicles are the perfect snack on a hot summer day!
One of my favorite candies is York Peppermint Patties and I thought why not try them in a popsicle and see if they were good?
This chocolate frozen pop recipe with York Peppermint Patties is remarkably winter refresh on a hot summer day! It’s also about the easiest popsicle you could make!
How to Make Peppermint Chocolate Popsicles
What you’ll need:
- Popsicle Molds – Click here for the —> Ice Cream Molds
- 6 Small York Peppermint Patties (1 small piece of candy for every 2 pops)
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 Tablespoon chocolate syrup or chocolate chips (optional)
* Makes 4 pops.
A Simple Popsicle Treat!
- Break a York candy in half and crumble bits of each half into a popsicle mold. Don’t fill it all of the way, only a few bits of candy is needed.
- In a blender, blend 1 cup of milk and one peppermint patties candy. I added a few mini chocolate chips to make it a little more sweet. If you have chocolate milk or chocolate syrup, that would probably work even better.
- Pour the milk mixture over the candy in the pop mold and freeze for several hours. If you have more than 4 pop molds, double the ingredients.
This simple idea was given a thumbs up by my kids! It’s just like eating ice cream!
Originally Published on June 12, 2014
More Fun Popsicle Ideas
I have bought several different types of popsicle molds for summer. Check out this great popsicle ideas list to get some fun ones for yourself!