This Blueberry Mojito Pitcher Recipe is a perfect cocktail for a crowd. A fun twist on the classic mojito! Mint, lime and blueberries burst with flavor.
Easy Blueberry Mojito Pitcher Recipe
Serving mojitos for a crowd is always a great idea, not only because most people love this classic cocktail, but because they are so easy to make! I can’t wait for you to try my Blueberry Mojito Pitcher Recipe.
When I hosted the Living Locurto Team retreat last year, I made a big batch for the weekend. That’s when this tasty Blueberry Mojito Pitcher Recipe was created and I’m excited to finally get this recipe out so you can try it!
Easy Summer Cocktail
This is a great summer cocktail and gives the usual mojito a little extra flair. You’ll need mint, lime, blueberries, blueberry juice, sugar, white rum and club soda.
I love how colorful this drink turned out. Whether you have a crowd or only a few people, I recommend making your Blueberry Mojito by the pitcher, because you’ll definitely want more than one glass!
More Tasty Summer Cocktails You Might Enjoy:
- Frozen Dole Whip with Rum
- Best Watermelon Margaritas
- Zombie Cocktail
- Margarita Mix Recipe
- Aperol Spritz
- Strawberry Club Special
I remember the first time I ever tried a mojito way back in the early 1990’s. I was all about Ricky Martin, latin dancing and mojitos back then. Ha! I still love all three! So anyway I can make a mojito extra fun, I’m going to do it.
What is the Best Rum for Mojitos?
Mojitos are normally made with white rum. I personally like Don Q Cristal Rum or Bacardi Silver Rum.
How Do You Muddle Without a Muddler?
When you make a mojito you’ll need to muddle the sugar with the mint. Doing this brings out the flavor of the mint leaves.
If you don’t have a muddler, you can use the end of a wooden spoon. Get a muddler here.
Easy Cocktail Pitcher Recipes To Try:
- Passion Fruit Rum Punch
- Tropical Rum Punch
- Sex on the Beach Party Punch
- Pineapple Sangria Recipe
- Margarita Mix Recipe
- Strawberry Plum Rosé Sangria
Blueberry Mojito Recipe
I hope you enjoy this simple cocktail recipe that’s great to serve to a group. Serve up this Blueberry Mojito Pitcher Recipe anytime to cool down, relax and feel like you’re on a beach somewhere.
Blueberry Mojito Pitcher Recipe
- 2 cups fresh blueberries - plus extra for garnish
- 40 fresh mint leaves - plus extra for garnish
- 1/4 cup sugar - Add more if berries are tart
- 3/4 cup blueberry juice
- 2 cups clear rum
- ½ cup fresh squeezed lime juice - juice of 4 limes
- 3 cups club soda - chilled
- Blend blueberries in a blender until smooth.
- Add mint leaves and sugar in a large pitcher. Use a wooden spoon or muddler to muddle together.
- Stir in the blended blueberries, blueberry juice, rum and lime juice. Chill until ready to serve.
- Before serving, add club soda and gently stir.
- Taste test to see if it needs more sugar.
- Pour into glasses filled with ice and garnished with blueberries, limes, and mint.
You can also use frozen blueberries.
You might also love this Overnight Blueberry French Toast Recipe!