Thank you so much for reading Living Locurto. This has been a fantastic year of fun!
I’m so grateful for each and every one of you who support this site by reading, subscribing, sharing with friends and featuring our ideas!
MY LATEST VIDEOS
There were over 3.5 million people who visited Living Locurto in 2014. Wow! Growing up in a small town of 3,500 people, I could have never imagined this in a million years. I can’t wait to see what 2015 will bring!
I love looking back over the past year’s highlights and achievements. If you are a new reader of Living Locurto, here are some fun things that happened:
- After working from home for 15 years I took the leap and moved into a studio space!
- I dove head first into Youtube which I knew nothing about! It was a major learning curve, but after a year, I’m getting the hang of things and my videos don’t stink as much anymore. ha!
- Along with creating content for my blogs and various brands, I traveled the country speaking at five events. ALT Summit, Mom 2.0, Declare Conference, Blog Elevated and the I Heart Faces Photography Retreat.
- I wrote articles about blogging to help others who want to get started or grow their audience.
- I added more amazing people to the Living Locurto team! Best thing ever!
- Created a bunch of new designs for Living Locurto Exclusive Members.
- And went on some amazing trips with friends and family and surprised my kids with a new kitten at Christmas!
I’ve compiled a list of my favorite 20 DIY Party Ideas and blog posts from the year. I hope you enjoy looking back through these creative ideas as much as I did.
I would love to feature your photos! If you made something from a tutorial or printable on my blog, please share it by emailing me, uploading photos to our Facebook page or tagging me on Instagram or Google+.
Thanks & Happy New Year! ~ xoxo Amy