I finally made the perfect chocolate chip cookie!!!
I have a friend who makes the fluffiest cookies that my husband goes nuts over. When I try to make them, they come out flat!
I have now figured out that it must be my oven, the cookie sheet, or the cookie fairy just does not like me! I’m good at making cakes, but not cookies! Well, no more… You must try this chocolate chip cookie recipe if you have ever had problems with cookies coming out flat. Believe me, you won’t be disappointed!
The Softest Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2 1/4 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 small pkg. instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1/2 pkg chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup nuts (optional)
- Stir baking soda, flour and salt; set aside.
- Combine butter, sugars and pudding mix, beating until fluffy.
- Add vanilla and egg; beat until smooth.
- Add dry ingredients; mix well.
- Stir in chocolate chips and nuts.
- Bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes.