This Rolo Chocolate Chip Christmas Cookies recipe with holly candy sprinkles makes the best holiday dessert! With dark chocolate and Rolo candy, these easy Christmas Cookies are perfect for a cookie exchange or party!
Easy Rolo Chocolate Chip Christmas Cookies
Making Christmas themed Rolo Chocolate Chip Cookies is what you do when you are stuck in your house for 4 days during a crazy Texas ice storm. At least, that’s what we did at my house!
With dark chocolate and Rolo candy, these easy Christmas Cookies are perfect for a cookie exchange or party.
Baking not only made me feel better after an exciting trip of mine was canceled due to bad weather, but it also entertained the family. Luckily, I was able to reschedule my trip for next month and I stocked up on chocolate before the ice storm!
One of the chocolates I bought was a big bag of mini Rolo candies. After making Peppermint Santa Hat Sugar Cookies, I decided to stuff some of my favorite chocolate chip cookies with a Rolo.
Best Christmas Cookies
Say hello to these cute Christmas cookies! Out of all the cookies I’ve made for holiday parties, I think these turned out to be the best Christmas cookies yet!
Because I was sad about my trip and several other fun Holiday events being canceled, I added dark chocolate chunks and red and green white chocolate chips to my Rolo chocolate chip cookie recipe.
The more chocolate the better! Chocolate always makes me feel better. Yum!
More Delicious Christmas Cookie Recipes:
How Do You Make Soft Cookies?
These Rolo Chocolate Chip Cookies were made with my super Soft Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe that makes the cookies thick and fluffy.
I love this cookie recipe! I thought adding holly sprinkles on the Rolo made them extra festive and cute.
Too bad we ate them all up! They would have made adorable gifts. That’s if we could have gotten out of our driveway to deliver them.
Rolo Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
I hope you enjoy this easy to make, delicious Rolo Double Chocolate Chip Christmas Cookies recipe!
Rolo Chocolate Chip Christmas Cookies
- 2 1/4 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 small package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1/2 package chocolate chips - red and green
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips - optional
- 1 bag of Rolos
- Holly Sprinkles - optional
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Stir baking soda, flour and salt; set aside.
- Combine butter, sugars and pudding mix, beating until fluffy.
- Add vanilla and egg; beat until smooth.
- Add dry ingredients; mix well.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Roll dough into balls and bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove cookies from oven, place on a wire rack to cool
- Before cookies cool, stuff a Rolo in the middle of the cookie.
- While the Rolo is still warm, gently add holly sprinkles to the top of the candy.
You might also enjoy these fun food ideas for Christmas!