Pumpkin Spice Latte Cinnamon Rolls make any morning feel special! With a hint of coffee, and combination of cream cheese and pumpkin spices, your taste buds will jump for joy. Enjoy a quick and easy homemade breakfast in less than 25 minutes with this tasty recipe!
Pumpkin Spice Latte Cinnamon Rolls
With fall in full force, I’ve caved to the pumpkin craze! I’m not a huge pumpkin fan, but I have to admit that I do love a good pumpkin spice latte! Maybe it’s the coffee or maybe it’s the wonderful scent of pumpkin spice? Whatever it is that makes me love pumpkin spice lattes had me wanting to turn that taste into cinnamon rolls!
I did a test with canned dough and let me just tell that these cinnamon rolls turned out SO GOOD!
In less than 25 minutes, you can make the most amazing homemade cinnamon rolls! If you aren’t a coffee lover, just omit the coffee in this recipe for a wonderful pumpkin spice cream cheese cinnamon roll.
This recipe is perfect for any fall family gathering, a delicious breakfast or afternoon snack! With it being so easy, I’ll be making these cinnamon rolls more often for sure.
I hope you enjoy my Pumpkin Spice Latte Cinnamon Rolls!
After you make the pumpkin spice latte filling, just spread it out over a crescent dough sheet. Sprinkle with more cinnamon, then roll and cut into pieces.
Place each piece of dough a few inches apart on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
You’ll have delicious cinnamon rolls in no time!
While the rolls are baking, make the icing. This is the best part!
After drizzling with icing, your Pumpkin Spice Latte Cinnamon Rolls are ready to serve!
- 1 crescent dough sheet
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- ½ cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup packed light brown sugar
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon instant coffee
- ⅛ teaspoon ground ginger
- ⅛ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- In a mixing bowl, whip cream cheese until smooth.
- Add and mix the pumpkin, vanilla, brown sugar, cinnamon, coffee, ginger, and nutmeg.
- Roll out dough and spread a layer of filling on top.
- Sprinkle with a little more cinnamon.
- Roll up the dough and slice into a dozen pieces.
- Place on parchment covered baking sheet an inch apart.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until brown.
- While baking, make the icing.
Melt butter in microwave for 30 seconds.
- Gradually whisk in confectioners' sugar.
- Drizzle icing over cinnamon rolls after they bake and serve.
Check Out More Amazing Pumpkin Recipes: