This simple to make Pine Cone Cheese Ball with Almonds is a fun Christmas Party Appetizer recipe for the holiday season!
Easy Pine Cone Cheese Ball Recipe
I featured this amazing Pine Cone Cheese Ball with Almonds Recipe several years ago in my 25 Creative Christmas Party Appetizer post.
The website that I featured it from years ago is no longer available. I loved this fun appetizer idea so much, that I recreated it here with my favorite Dill Cheese Ball recipe for you to enjoy.
A pine cone cheese ball is so easy to make and the perfect party food for the holiday season.
I love dill weed, but if you don’t like it, use whatever cheese ball recipe you like best.
Originally published November 28, 2014
A Pine Cone Cheese Ball is always a holiday party winner!
Toasted almonds adds richness to the flavor of this cheese ball making for an amazing savory treat!
Make this creative holiday cheese ball the day before and keep chilled in the refrigerator until you are ready to serve. I hope you enjoy this delicious and fun party appetizer.
Watch the video below to see how easy this recipe is to make!
More Great Holiday Party Appetizers!
- Taco Potato Skins
- Dill Pickle Dip
- Instant Pot Spinach Dip
- Bacon Goat Cheese Pumpkin Dip
- The Best Italian Antipasto Bake
- Bacon and Chives Cheese Balls
- Christmas Tree Sausage Wraps
Print the Easy Cheese Ball Recipe
Everyone will love this simple to make party appetizer. Print this easy cheese ball recipe below.
Pine Cone Cheese Ball with Almonds
- 1 8 oz package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 5 strips of bacon - cooked crisp and crumbled
- 1 Tbsp diced green onion
- 1 tsp chopped fresh dill weed
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1 1/4 cup whole almonds - toasted
- Fresh rosemary sprigs for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spread almonds on a baking pan and bake for 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally until golden. Let cool.
- Combine cream cheese and mayonnaise and mix well in a food processor or blender.
- Stir in the cooked bacon, green onion, dill weed and pepper.
- Cover and chill overnight.
- Shape the cheese mixture into two small pine cones on serving plate.
- Starting at the narrow end, place almonds into the cheese on a slight angle, forming rows.
- Garnish pine cone cheese ball with rosemary twigs to resemble pine needles.
- Serve with crackers.
You might also love these easy recipes: