Last updated on April 18th, 2019 at 06:38 pm
This simple to make Pine Cone Cheese Ball with Almonds is a fun Christmas Party Appetizer recipe for the holiday season!
Easy Pine Cone Cheese Ball Recipe
I featured this amazing Pine Cone Cheese Ball with Almonds Recipe several years ago in my 25 Creative Christmas Party Appetizer post. The website that I featured it from years ago is no longer available. I loved this fun appetizer idea so much, that I recreated it here with my favorite Dill Cheese Ball recipe for you to enjoy.
A pine cone cheese ball is so easy to make and the perfect party food for the holiday season. Believe me when I say, this fun food idea is always a big hit! Try making this cheese ball recipe for a Fall pot luck, Thanksgiving appetizer or Christmas party. Plus, it’s gluten free! I love dill weed, but if you don’t like it, use whatever cheese ball recipe you like best.
Originally published November 28, 2014
A Pine Cone Cheese Ball is always a holiday party winner!
Toasted almonds adds richness to the flavor of this cheese ball making for an amazing savory treat! Make your pine cone cheese ball the day before and keep chilled in the refrigerator until you are ready to serve. I hope you enjoy this delicious and fun party appetizer.
Watch the video below to see how easy this recipe is to make!
More great party appetizers!
- Taco Potato Skins
- Dill Pickle Dip
- Instant Pot Spinach Dip
- Bacon Goat Cheese Pumpkin Dip
- The Best Italian Antipasto Bake
- Bacon and Chives Cheese Balls
- Christmas Tree Sausage Wraps
Print the Pine Cone Cheese Ball Recipe
Everyone will love this simple to make party appetizer. Print the Pine Cone Cheese Ball Recipe below. I hope you love it! Let me know what you think in the comments below. If you make it, please share your photos on our Facebook Page or use the hashtag #LivingLocurto on Instagram. I’d love to see!!
Pine Cone Cheese Ball with Almonds
- 1 8 oz package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 5 strips of bacon cooked crisp and crumbled
- 1 Tbsp diced green onion
- 1 tsp chopped fresh dill weed
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1 1/4 cup whole almonds toasted
- Fresh rosemary sprigs for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spread almonds on a baking pan and bake for 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally until golden. Let cool.
- Combine cream cheese and mayonnaise and mix well in a food processor or blender.
- Stir in the cooked bacon, green onion, dill weed and pepper.
- Cover and chill overnight.
- Shape the cheese mixture into two small pine cones on serving plate.
- Starting at the narrow end, place almonds into the cheese on a slight angle, forming rows.
- Garnish pine cone cheese ball with rosemary twigs to resemble pine needles.
- Serve with crackers.
You might also love these easy recipes: