Last updated on February 10th, 2016 at 12:05 pm
I love making treats for Valentine’s Day, especially easy desserts that I can make with my kids. These Conversation Heart Chocolate Pretzels are one of the EASIEST no bake goodies you can make!
Rolo candy is one of my favorites and adding them to pretzels makes a delicious salty, crunchy chocolate caramel dessert. I’ve made the usual Rolo pretzel treats, but added some Valentine’s Day conversation heart candy to turn them into a cute holiday treat!
These yummy chocolate pretzels are perfect to make for class parties, package as gifts or just make and gobble them up at home! Kids will love picking out their favorite conversation heart candy saying.
I’m trying not to eat sweets since I’m on a diet, so I asked my kids if these were good. With their mouth’s full, they both said YES! I then ended up caving and eating a bunch. Argh! And yes, the kids were right:-) The next day, I sent the rest of them to school with my daughter to hand out to her friends. Apparently they all loved them as well. So these treats are definitely kid approved!!!
How to make Conversation Heart Chocolate Pretzels
- Conversation Hearts
- Wax Paper
- Pre-heat the oven to 250 degrees.
- Dump out your conversation hearts and find the best ones with the writing directly in the middle.
- Line wax paper on a cookie sheet.
- Add pretzels and place a Rolo candy on each one.
- Bake for 2-3 minutes until softened.
- Remove from oven and gently press a conversation heart on top of the candy.
- Let them cool and eat!
You might also enjoy these Simple Valentine’s Day Treats!
Don’t miss these 50 Cute Free Printables for Valentines Day!