Cold winter days are the perfect time to get crafty with the kids! I love making fun paper crafts. Here are some cute and easy Mouse Christmas Ornaments that look adorable hanging on a tree!
My kids loved helping me make these crafts. We used colorful scrapbook paper, but you could also use plain white paper and have the kids decorate their mouse.
I hope you enjoy this Christmas ornament craft with your family too!
How to make a Paper Mouse Christmas Ornament
What you’ll need:
- Scrapbook Paper
- Googly Eyes Stickers
- Small Pom-Poms
- Pipe Cleaners
- Small hole punch
- Cut a 4″ circle from scrapbook paper, then cut the circle in half. You can use a 4″ circle paper punch or trace around a bowl like I did.
- Form the half circle into a cone and secure with clear tape.
- Stick on googly eyes and glue two small pom-poms for ears.
- Tape a pipe cleaner inside the cone’s edge for a tail. Trim and bend the tail into a fun shape.
- Punch a hole in the top of the mouse and string a ribbon through to hang on the tree. You can also hang the mouse by it’s tail from a tree branch.
- Optional: Tear off a small piece of tissue paper, crinkle it up and stick inside the mouse cone to hide the taped pipe cleaner.
You might also like these fun Christmas ornament crafts!