Cold winter days are the perfect time to get crafty with the kids! I love making fun paper crafts. Here are some cute and easy Mouse Christmas Ornaments that look adorable hanging on a tree!
My kids loved helping me make these crafts. We used colorful scrapbook paper, but you could also use plain white paper and have the kids decorate their mouse.
I hope you enjoy this Christmas ornament craft with your family too!
How to make a Paper Mouse Christmas Ornament
What you’ll need:
- Scrapbook Paper
- Googly Eyes Stickers
- Small Pom-Poms
- Pipe Cleaners
- Small hole punch
- Cut a 4″ circle from scrapbook paper, then cut the circle in half. You can use a 4″ circle paper punch or trace around a bowl like I did.
- Form the half circle into a cone and secure with clear tape.
- Stick on googly eyes and glue two small pom-poms for ears.
- Tape a pipe cleaner inside the cone’s edge for a tail. Trim and bend the tail into a fun shape.
- Punch a hole in the top of the mouse and string a ribbon through to hang on the tree. You can also hang the mouse by it’s tail from a tree branch.
- Optional: Tear off a small piece of tissue paper, crinkle it up and stick inside the mouse cone to hide the taped pipe cleaner.
You might also like these fun Christmas ornament crafts!
DIY Snowman Photo Christmas Ornaments