Easy DIY gnome wine gift made with fuzzy socks and a wine bottle. You’ll love learning how to make the cutest gnome gift from only a wine bottle and fuzzy socks.
This is such a fun DIY gift idea for giving wine and fuzzy socks to a friend!
How to Make a Gnome Wine Bottle Gift
This easy 5-minute DIY Gnome Wine Bottle Craft is the cutest gift idea for any occasion. With only a few craft supplies, you’ll have the most adorable gift for any wine lover!
Turn Dollar Tree fuzzy socks and your favorite bottle of wine into the most adorable gnome gift. Your friends will go nuts over this cute gift. Add this cute DIY Gnome wine bottle to a gift basket for a unique gift idea.
Actually, these wine bottle gnomes are so cute, you might want to keep one for yourself! Be sure to watch my video tutorial below and I’ll show you how easy this craft is to make!
If you end up keeping one, use an empty wine bottle and display for your Christmas decorations. Isn’t he cute on my mantel?
How Do You Make a Wine Bottle Gnome?
A wine bottle gnome is very easy to make with only a few supplies. The best of all, this wine is mean to be given as a gift!
There’s no place like GNOME when you give this cute present for friends! You can find most of what you need at the Dollar Tree.
What Can I Use to Make Gnomes Instead of a Wine Bottle?
If you don’t like wine or prefer not to give the gift of wine, you can use any other bottle of drink you choose. Soda, lemonade…whatever you like best!
There are all kinds of ways to give this Gnome as a gift. –> Check out my Easy Gnome Candy Gifts here.
Here are some other gift ideas you might try in place of wine:
- Homemade Coquito
- Homemade Margarita Mix
- Homemade Vanilla Brown Sugar Sugar Body Scrub
- Homemade Sangria
- Italian Sparkling Water
I love using –> these glass bottles to use for gifts.
What Do I Need To Make Wine Bottle Gnomes?
Believe it or not, you only need a few supplies to make these cute Gnome gifts. This is what I used for mine, you can find most items at the Dollar Tree or any craft store.
- Dollar Store Fuzzy Socks – (Here are some cute socks on Amazon)
- A bottle of wine
- Craft fur
- Rock or wooden round ball
- Hot glue gun
- Pipe cleaner (optional for very thick socks)
I recommend using different colors of craft fur for the Gnome beards. It’s fun having a family of them with different color of hair! Click here to find all kind of different colors of —> craft fur.
How to Make a Gnome Face
Start by cutting the fur to the width of your bottle. Trim the beard however you like it. It’s best to pull up the fur and cut the backing only. That way the fur stays fuzzy.
Glue the fur to the bottle with a hot glue gun. Then glue a wooden ball onto the fur to make a nose.
After the glue dries, pull the sock down over the neck of the bottle and over the beard for the cutest gnome wine and sock gift!
How to Make a Gnome Hat with Socks
You’ll be giving this pair of socks as a gift and will need to roll up one sock and place it inside of the other. This gives your sock hat the stuffing it needs to stand up.
Tie the toe of the sock hat into a ball. If the fuzzy sock is too thick to tie, just use a pipe cleaner and tie around the tip to form a little ball.
Now place the sock over the jar and shape it however you like.
You might also love these DIY Gifts
- Hot Chocolate Bombs Recipe with Gift Tags (no mold needed)
- How to Make a Bow for a Wreath
- Easy DIY Popcorn Christmas Gift
- 50 Mason Jar Crafts & Gifts
- Rosemary Lavender Bath Salt
Wine Bottle Gnome Gift
- Roll up one sock and place it inside of the other sock.
- Tie the toe of the sock hat into a ball. If the fuzzy sock is too thick to tie, use a pipe cleaner and tie around the tip to form a little ball.
- Cut the fur to the width of your wine bottle. Trim the beard however you like it.
- With hot glue, glue the fur to the bottle.
- Glue a wooden ball onto the fur for the gnome’s nose.
- Place the sock over the wine bottle with the heel facing the back and shape the hat to your liking.
- Embellish the hat with stickers if you want some extra gnome flair.