Easy no bake Easter Peeps Desserts made with Peeps marshmallows and Twinkies! A fun food recipe idea that you can do in minutes with Peeps. Easter Bunny Twinkie Race Cars are a fun food craft for kids!
Easy No Bake Easter Peeps Desserts
One of my favorite things to do at this time of the year is to make Easter Peeps Desserts with my favorite candies! These Easter racing rabbits are so cute and perfect for kids of all ages!
We’ve made tons of cute Easter desserts, but Peeps might be my favorite treats and perfect for Easter cute food recipes. Here are a few Easter Peeps desserts that you can do in minutes and have the kids help you too.
These Peeps Racing Rabbits are perfect for a party and the kids will love them for an Easter dinner dessert or classroom treats.
For an alternative to using Twinkies, you could use angle food cake, pound cake or slices of homemade cake. Get my recipe for fluffy white cake here. Really, any kind of cake will work for the race car body.
How to Make Easter Bunny Twinkie Race Cars
Easy no bake Easter Peeps Desserts made with Peeps marshmallows and Twinkies! Cute Bunny Race Car Treats recipe idea that you can make in minutes. Fun food craft for kids.
You need to gather a few simple ingredients, then the race is on!
What you need for these cute Easter Desserts:
- Cake Frosting
- Easter M&M’s
- Bunny Peeps
1. Cut a rectangle out of the top of each Twinkie cake. Do this about three fourths of the way down the cake.
2. Stick the Bunny into the space you just cut out. Then stick in the pretzel right in front of the bunny.
3. Next cut two marshmallows in half. With the icing as your “glue” stick the marshmallows on the cakes to represent your wheels.
4. Use the same icing and stick an M&M in the center of each marshmallow.
That’s it! Your racing rabbits are ready to face off in an Easter derby! Enjoy this cute Easter Peeps Dessert craft with your own favorite bunny this Spring.
One Minute Peeps Easter Desserts
No time to make Peep race cars? Then you’ll love these No Bake Peeps Easter Desserts that literally take about a minute to make!
I got creative with some store bought candy for a quick and easy alternative to cupcakes. Add your candy to cupcake liners and serve. This is also another fun idea for kids to make themselves.
–> Get directions here for how to keep them fresh.
I hope you enjoy these sweet treats this Easter!
Easter Peeps Desserts - Bunny Race Car Treats
- 4 Twinkies
- 1 tube Cake Decorating Frosting
- 16 Marshmallows
- 4 Pretzels
- 1/4 cup M&M's candy
- 4 Bunny Peeps
- Cut a rectangle out of the top of each Twinkie cake. Do this about three fourths of the way down the cake.
- Stick the Peeps bunny into the space you just cut out. Then stick in the pretzel right in front of the bunny.
- Next cut two marshmallows in half. With the frosting as your "glue", stick the marshmallows on the cakes to represent your wheels.
- Use the frosting to stick an M&M in the center of each marshmallow wheel.
- Serve them lined up ready to race. Kids will love these cute Easter Peeps Desserts!
Originally published March 23, 2015 – Updated March 3, 2021