This quick and easy Avocado Chicken Taco Salad is a delicious and HEALTHY recipe!
Healthy Avocado Chicken Taco Salad Recipe
I love avocados and always trying to find a way to include them into my recipes. This Avocado Chicken Taco Salad is a super fast and delicious salad that I’ve been eating a lot lately for lunch. I’m all about a great salad and this one is actually makes an amazing dinner or lunch. I would love to serve this amazing salad in a giant taco bowl, or cover it with tortilla strips, but I’m trying to watch my carbs. At least most of the carbs in this recipe are pretty healthy for you!
All you need are a few ingredients:
- Black Beans
- Grape Tomatoes
- Fresh Corn
- Cheddar Cheese (optional)
After tossing the lettuce, avocado, beans, tomatoes, corn and salsa together, top the Avocado Chicken Taco Salad with chicken and cheese and you are done! Have a healthy recipe ready to go in minutes. Brown a few wheat tortillas with a little oil in a skillet for a yummy addition.
Add a bowl of your favorite soup for a quick dinner idea. Enjoy this easy Avocado Chicken Taco Salad!
Avocado Chicken Taco Salad
- ½ Head of iceberg lettuce chopped
- 1 Avocado cubed
- 1 15 oz. can Black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup Grape tomatoes sliced
- 1 cup Fresh corn cut from cob
- ½ cup Salsa
- 1 cup Chicken sliced
- ½ cup Cheddar cheese shredded
- Add lettuce, avocado, black beans, tomatoes, corn and salsa in a large bowl.
- Toss all ingredients together. Add more salsa if desired.
- Top salad with chicken and sprinkle with cheese.