Super Bowl Sunday is tomorrow!! If you’re watching the big game, it’s time to go shop for all the snacks. (Besides the silly commercials, the food is my favorite part!) Before you go to the store, check out my favorite recipes for parties.
Antipasto Bake (pictured above)
This recipe comes from a friend of the family in Boston and it’s fabulous! A reader, Karen, just emailed me an article where a women won a $5,000 home entertainment system in a Sporty Snack Showdown with this exact recipe… that’s how good it tastes.
- 2 cans crescent dinner rolls
- 1/4 lb thinly sliced ham
- 1/4 lb provolone cheese
- 1/4 lb swiss cheese
- 1/4 lb thin sliced salami
- 1/4 lb pepperoni
- 1 jar roasted red peppers, drained, cut into thin strips (optional)
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Line a 9×13 inch pan with one can of dough. Layer the meats, sliced cheeses and red peppers, on top of the dough.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs lightly, and stir in the parmesan cheese and black pepper. Pour 3/4 of this mixture over the peppers.
- Unroll the second package of dough, and place over the top of the peppers. Brush with the remaining egg mixture. Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Remove foil, and bake another 10 to 20 minutes, or until dough is fluffy and golden brown.
Get the printable Antipasto Bake recipe page.
Mini BBQ Beef Pies
I absolutely love these little pies. They are great snacks the whole family will love.
Get the Mini BBQ Beef Pies recipe.
If you prefer chicken, check out these Cheesy Chicken Muffins (yum!)
Cajun Caviar Dip
This looks sort of nasty, but I assure you, it tastes GREAT! My friend from Louisiana makes this at all of her parties and everyone gobbles it up.
Get the Cajun Caviar Recipe.
Cheesy Hot Wings Chicken Dip
This recipe comes from my friend Ted. He always cooks the most yummy dishes!! If you serve this at a party, everyone will absolutely love it.
Get the Cheesy Hot Wings Chicken Dip Recipe
You might also like: