These are the best French Dip Sliders! Easy oven-baked sandwiches with only ten minutes of prep time that are perfect for a quick and easy family meal or a party appetizer!
I’m so excited to have Pamela here from Fronie Mae Bakes. She’s sharing one of her favorite new recipes created just for Living Locurto! Look for more of her delicious recipes this year. I hope you enjoy this melt-in-your mouth French Dip Sliders recipe as much as I do! ~ Amy
Juicy roast beef topped with gooey Provolone cheese nestled in a lightly toasted warm roll then dipped into a hot bath of au jus. French dip sliders not only tantalize your senses, but are really easy to make too. Whip up a few or adjust the recipe to make enough for a large crowd with these easy steps.
Here is what you will need for Easy French Dip Sliders:
- mini kaiser rolls
- sliced roast beef
- Provolone cheese slices
- soft or whipped butter
- instant french onion soup mix
I used a 9″ x 9″ baking dish and lined it with parchment (parchment is optional, but makes clean up easy).
Cut the Kaiser rolls in half and place the bottoms in the dish.
Add some mayonnaise to each of the rolls, then place a good amount (2-3 slices) of roast beef to each roll.
Place Provolone slices, covering all the roast beef.
Butter the tops of each roll either with softened butter or whipped butter and place the tops on the sliders. This gives the sandwich a nice toasty top, while the insides stay nice and juicy.
Place the baking dish in a preheated 350 degrees oven for 15 minutes.
Now make your french onion soup according the directions on the package. French onion soup is an easy substitute for au jus, plus it’s delicious!
Serve small dipping bowls of soup with hot out of the oven sliders.
Easy French Dip Sliders
- 8-9 Mini Kaiser Rolls
- 1 lbs of sliced roast beef
- 6-8 Provolone slices
- Soft Butter
- 1 package of French Onion Soup Mix
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
- Line 9" x 9" baking dish with parchment paper
- Cut 8-9 rolls in half and fit bottoms into baking dish
- Add mayonnaise to roll bottoms
- Add a generous amount of roast beef to each roll, 2-3 slices
- Cover roast beef with Provolone
- Butter tops of rolls and place on top of sliders
- Bake for 15 minutes or until tops are golden brown and cheese is melted
- Make French Onion soup mix per instructions on package
- Serve hot sliders with dipping bowls full of soup
Give these delicious sliders a try, you won’t be sorry.
Looking for more recipe ideas? Stop by my new website, Fronie Mae Bakes, I’d love to have you join the fun!
You might also like these Appetizer & Party Recipes: