Everyone will love this Antipasto Bake! Filled with cheese and meat, this casserole is one of the best appetizer recipes you can take to a party.
The Best Italian Antipasto Bake Recipe
This Italian Antipasto Bake recipe came from my sister-in-law from Boston, Liisa. Her friend Marie sent it to her. Don’t you love how recipes get passed along? Family recipes shared over and over are usually the BEST kind of recipes and this Antipasto Bake is definitely amazing!
I’ve got tons of delicious appetizers and party ideas here, but this antipasto bake recipe is always one of my favorite dishes to make for a pot-luck dinner or party. Everyone usually raves about it and here in Texas, it’s a different kind of recipe that is not always served at a party. If you live in the North East, you’ve probably eaten something similar to this recipe many times.
Originally published on Feb 25, 2010
It’s very easy to make by lining a baking dish with crescent rolls topped with meats and cheeses, then baking until bubbly and golden brown. Always a winning recipe!
I could eat this entire pan of Italian Antipasto Bake! Yes, it’s that good! I’m making it again for a dinner party with friends this weekend and thought you might like it too. Enjoy!
Italian Antipasto Bake
Italian Antipasto Bake
- 2 cans crescent dinner rolls
- ¼ lb thinly sliced ham
- ¼ lb provolone cheese
- ¼ lb swiss cheese
- ¼ lb thin sliced salami
- ¼ lb pepperoni
- 1 jar roasted red peppers drained, cut into thin strips (optional)
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Line a 9x13 inch pan with one can of dough. Layer the meats, sliced cheeses and red peppers, on top of the dough.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs lightly, and stir in the parmesan cheese and black pepper. Pour 3/4 of this mixture over the peppers.
- Unroll the second package of dough, and place over the top of the peppers. Brush with the remaining egg mixture. Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Remove foil, and bake another 10 to 20 minutes, or until dough is fluffy and golden brown.
You might also like these recipes…
Beer Cheese Dip in Pretzel Bowls
More amazing party recipes:
- Instant Pot Spinach Dip
- Bacon Cheeseburger Dip
- Greek Tzatziki Dip
- Veggie Crescent Bites – Mom On Timeout
- Tortellini Sausage Skewers Appetizer – Reluctant Entertainer
- Mexican White Cheese Dip
Originally published on June 25, 2018. Last Updated on April 18, 2019 by Amy Locurto