Last updated on April 8th, 2014 at 01:30 pm
I have been working on my weekly meal plans, but have been way too swamped to get them on the computer in a nice format.
I hope to start posting more recipes in full force when I get back from Blissdom. Here is a sneak peek at one yummy chicken recipe I will be putting on a future meal plan.
These Chicken Muffins are so good and even great eaten cold!
- 1 can Pillsbury dough (I used the kind that you have to cut- you can use Crescent Rolls or Puff Pastry as well)
- 1-2 cups Shredded Chicken (I used an already cooked rotisserie chicken)
- 3/4 cup Cream Cheese
- 1 tablespoon Dried or Fresh Chopped Onion (optional)
- 1/2 Finely Diced Red Pepper
- 2 Tablespoons Milk
- 1/4 tsp Dried Thyme
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- 1 Tablespoon Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all of the ingredients in a bowl.
- Cut dough into squares and place in muffin tin that has been covered with cooking spray.
- Put a large spoonful of mixture inside and seal by twisting the top shut.
- Spray or brush with butter sprinkle parmesan cheese and thyme on top.
- Bake for 20 minutes.