Last updated on March 27th, 2018 at 02:36 pm
Get ready for the best 10 minute Sheet Pan Salmon dinner recipe ever! Sambal chili lime salmon with Brussels sprouts, broccoli and bell peppers is a quick and easy low carb dinner packed with flavor.
Spicy Chili Lime 10 Minute Sheet Pan Salmon Recipe
With our busy lives, I’m a huge fan of sheet pan dinners and I’m happy to share this new sheet pan salmon recipe that I think you’re going to LOVE!
When I travel, I love trying new food. I was lucky enough to visit the island of St. John, right before Hurricane Irma slammed into the island. While there, I ate at The Longboard where they served up the most amazing spicy Brussels sprouts that I had ever eaten. When I asked about the spices, they said they used Sambal Oelek. Sambal Oelek is a chili paste made fiery red chilies, vinegar and salt. I had never heard of this! So I immediately ran out and got some when I got home. You can find it at most grocery stores and it will change your life! I use it in so many dishes now.
Sambal chili paste is the perfect addition to this Sheet Pan Salmon recipe. A mixture of lime juice, honey and Sambal Oelek makes this salmon, Brussels sprouts, broccoli and peppers a mouthwatering dinner!
How to Make Sheet Pan Sambal Chili Lime Salmon
This sheet pan dinner is super easy! Preheat your oven to high broil, spray your pan generously with cooking spray and arrange your salmon and vegetables on the pan.
In a small bowl, whisk lime juice, chili paste, water, olive oil, parsley, salt, pepper and honey together. Then pour the mixture over it all and bake. Print the recipe below for exact ingredients. Doesn’t this look pretty?
Bake for 10 minutes and this is what you get. YUM!
Sheet Pan Sambal Chili Lime Salmon and Brussels Sprouts
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed lime juice or juice of 2 limes
- 2 teaspoons Sambal chili paste
- 2 tablespoons water
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon parsley minced, dried or fresh
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1.25 lbs fresh salmon filet
- 1.5 cups Brussels sprouts halved
- 1/2 cup broccoli florets
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup yellow bell pepper
- Preheat oven to broil on high heat. Spray a baking sheet with cooking oil spray and set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk lime juice, chili paste, water, olive oil, parsley, salt, pepper and honey together.
- Arrange the salmon fillet, Brussels sprouts, bell peppers and broccoli on the prepared baking tray. Place a few slices of limes on the salmon.
- Pour marinade over everything and toss vegetables to coat.
- Broil about 10 minutes or until the Brussels sprouts are charred and the salmon is cooked. Remove from the oven and serve immediately.
Here are more great sheet pan recipes!
This sheet pan lemon basil salmon foil bake is a quick and easy dinner recipe. With only 5-10 minutes of prep time, this healthy meal is sure to please any salmon lover.
Enjoy some of my favorite sheet pan dinner recipes that you can pop into your oven for a fuss-free, delicious week night meal!
Here are more easy dinner ideas:
- Instant Pot Pulled Pork
- Tamale Pie Mexican Casserole
- Turkey Cranberry Apple Baked Brie Braid
- 10 Minute Instant Pot Baked Potato Soup
- Cheesy Chicken Broccoli & Rice Casserole
- Sheet Pan Chicken Sausage with Vegetables
- Sheet Pan Chicken with Sweet Potatoes and Peppers
- Sheet Pan Mongolian Beef
- Sheet Pan Nachos
- Sheet Pan Bourbon Chicken