This Italian Antipasto Bake recipe came from my sister-in-law, Liisa. Her friend Marie sent it to her. Don’t you love how recipes get passed along?
I could eat this entire pan… yes, it’s that good! I’m making it for a dinner party with friends this weekend and thought you might like it too. Enjoy!
- 2 cans crescent dinner rolls
- ¼ lb thinly sliced ham
- ¼ lb provolone cheese
- ¼ lb swiss cheese
- ¼ lb thin sliced salami
- ¼ lb pepperoni
- 1 jar roasted red peppers, drained, cut into thin strips (optional)
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Line a 9x13 inch pan with one can of dough. Layer the meats, sliced cheeses and red peppers, on top of the dough.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs lightly, and stir in the parmesan cheese and black pepper. Pour ¾ of this mixture over the peppers.
- Unroll the second package of dough, and place over the top of the peppers. Brush with the remaining egg mixture. Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Remove foil, and bake another 10 to 20 minutes, or until dough is fluffy and golden brown.