If you love chocolate, cake, cheesecake and cookies, then you’re going to really love these easy no-bake Oreo Cake Balls!
Easy No-Bake Oreo Cake Balls
I love making fun food desserts for a party! Any kind of OREO recipes and cake pops are two of my favorite things. When I asked Living Locurto readers on Facebook to suggest an idea for an easy dessert recipe, Oreo Cake Balls was suggested several times, so of course I had to make them!
You can make these easy treats any time of the year. Since it’s summer, this delicious Oreo Cake Ball recipe also comes with Free Printable Party Flags perfect for a 4th of July celebration.
Why have I never made these treats before? They are so easy!
I’m not good at dipping cake balls into chocolate, so I made the Oreo cake balls more fun by turning them into pops with red and blue paper straws for a 4th of July party!
I mixed a Ghirardelli white chocolate bar with White Chocolate Chips to cover the Oreo balls and they were so yummy! Now you can get Ghirardelli baking chips, which I love.
Free Printable Happy 4th of July Party Flags
If you’re making these Oreo balls for the 4th of July, be sure to download and print my tags!
–> Download the Free Printable Happy 4th of July Party Flags
©2013-2017 LivingLocurto.com • For Personal Use Only
Oreo Cake Balls
- 1 Package of Oreo Cookies
- 1 8 oz. Package of Cream Cheese
- 1-2 Cups White Chocolate Chips or White Chocolate Bar such as Ghirardelli
- Lollipop Sticks or Paper Straws if using paper straws, cut them in half to use less straws
- Candy Sprinkles
- Wax Paper
- Crush Oreos in a food processor. (You an also seal in a plastic bag and crush with a rolling pin.)
- Mix cream cheese with the crushed cookies.
- Roll cookie mixture into 1" balls. Place on a pan covered in wax paper and freeze for 10-20 minutes.
- While Oreo balls are hardening. Melt white chocolate chips in a glass dish. (I heated them in the microwave for 30-60 seconds and stirred, then re-heated as needed.)
- Remove cookie balls from freezer, stick straws or lollipop sticks into the top.
- Dip balls in melted white chocolate and place on wax paper.
- Sprinkle the top of the cake balls with candy sprinkles before the chocolate dries.
You might also like these tasty OREO desserts…
Originally published on June 17, 2013. Last Updated on April 18, 2019 by Amy Locurto