Last updated on February 18th, 2015 at 09:04 am
Enjoy these easy no bake chocolate strawberry desserts. A perfect bite sized treat for any party!
Making fast and easy desserts are a must for me, because I’m usually a last minute party planner. I have been drooling over cheesecake stuffed strawberries on Pinterest and have been wanting to make a similar type recipe for a party.
Strawberries are one of my favorite fruits, but I love them best with chocolate. After making Oreo Cheesecake Pops, I got the idea to do a mash-up recipe of the Oreo cheesecake pops with cheesecake stuffed strawberries! There is even a yummy low carb version!
Introducing Strawberry Oreo Cheesecake Bites. The Oreo cheesecake filling is a sweet chocolate surprise!
This recipe is now one of my favorite party desserts to serve! Not only do they make a fabulous presentation, but they are super easy to make. A perfect dessert for a 4th of July Party.
Since there is no baking involved, Strawberry Oreo Cheesecake Bites are perfect to make on a hot summer day when you just don’t want to turn on that oven!
You can also skip the Oreos and fill the entire strawberry with the cheesecake filling and top with a mini graham cracker. This is the perfect way to serve this dessert for those watching their carbs! See the optional low carb cheesecake filling option below.
Love these cute containers and wooden spoons? Find them at Sucre Shop.
- 1 lb. Strawberries
- 1 Package of Oreo Cookies
- 2 Packages of 8 oz. Soft Cream Cheese
- ½ cup Powdered Sugar
- ½ Tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- Mini Oreos or Mini Graham Crackers
- Optional low carb cheesecake filling:
- 1 Package of 8 oz. Soft Cream Cheese
- ¼ cup Heavy Cream
- ¼ cup Splenda
- Cut off the strawberry stems. Remove the inside of the strawberry with a small knife to create a cup for the filling.
- Trim the pointed strawberry tip with your knife so the strawberry will stand upright. Place on a cookie sheet.
- Make the Oreo cheesecake filling by crushing the cookies with a food processor or place in a large zipper plastic bag and smash with a rolling pin. With a spoon, mix 1 package of softened cream cheese with the crushed cookies.
- Spoon the Oreo filling into the strawberries.
- In another bowl, beat the remaining package of cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla with a mixer until fluffy.
- Place the Cream Cheese mixture in a pastry bag and pipe into the top of the Oreo stuffed strawberries.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve. Only make 4-5 hours before serving or your strawberries will get soggy.
- Right before serving, garnish with a mini Oreo cookie or graham cracker. (cookies will get soggy if you add these too early)