Last updated on September 26th, 2016 at 01:14 pm
Linen spray is perfect for freshening towels, sheets, bathrooms and pretty much your entire home!
I’m loving my new Essential Oils for making homemade natural air freshener and linen spray. In the past few days I’ve been coming up with all kind of sprays! One night my friend told me I smelled so good and I had to giggle, because it must have been a mix of several oils as I didn’t have on perfume:-)
To eliminate any bathroom odors and also make towels and sheets smell amazing, try making one of my favorite homemade linen sprays! It’s super simple with only a few ingredients.
You can make this with any scent of oils, personally I love Lemon and Lavender together!
Making safe homemade linen spray is easy with pure essential oils. You will be creating a chemical free environment for your home that you can feel safe about.
What you’ll need:
- 30 Drops of Essential Oils … (Lemon & Lavender)
- 3 oz. Rubbing Alcohol or Vodka
- 1.5 cups Distilled Water
- Spray Bottle
- Funnel (or mix in a glass measuring cup for easy pouring)
- Mix 3o drops of essential oils to 3 oz. of rubbing alcohol or Vodka into a glass. (Either will work.) I used 15 drops of lemon oil and 15 drops of lavender oil.
- Add 1.5 cups of distilled water to the mixture.
- Pour into a spray bottle.
Shake the bottle before each use.
How to use Homemade Linen Spray:
I recently used this linen spray on some stinky wicker baskets and the odor went away immediately. Love it! Here are some other things to spray it on besides sheets and towels:
- Spray in your shower when you’re done to leave a refreshing scent.
- Spray in the toilet before going number two! It will keep the smell away.
- Spray on furniture fabric, drapes and pillows.
- Spray on car floor mats to help your car smell fresh.
- Spray the floor mat in your bathroom.
Want to try Essential Oils?
You can sign up for a Premium Starter pack here that comes with 11 oils and more fabulous products to get you started!
My favorite thing about the premium starter pack is it comes with a diffuser along with the 11 different essential oils. These diffusers are so cool! I love how it lights up at night and works so quickly. Watch how it works here…
Watch this on Youtube if you can’t see this video.
Join the Fun!
Don’t miss the special deal this month if you order an Essential Oils Premium Starter Pack. Get 11 oils, a diffuser, samples and free gifts from me! Click here for more details.