Easy Homemade Lemon and Lavender Linen Spray with Essential Oils. Make your sheets, towels and home fresh smelling with a recipe for organic air freshener.
Easy Lemon Lavender Linen Spray
Linen spray is perfect for freshening towels, sheets, bathrooms and pretty much your entire home!
I’m loving my new Essential Oils for making homemade natural air freshener and linen spray. In the past few days I’ve been coming up with all kind of sprays!
One night my friend told me I smelled so good and I had to giggle, because it must have been a mix of several oils as I didn’t have on perfume.
To eliminate any bathroom odors and also make towels and sheets smell amazing, try making one of my favorite homemade linen sprays! It’s super simple with only a few ingredients.
You can make this with any scent of oils, personally I love Lemon and Lavender together!
Making safe homemade linen spray is easy with pure essential oils. You will be creating a chemical free environment for your home that you can feel safe about.
How to make Homemade Linen Spray
What you’ll need:
- 30 Drops of Essential Oils … (Lemon & Lavender)
- 3 oz. Rubbing Alcohol or Vodka
- 1.5 cups Distilled Water
- Spray Bottle
- Funnel (or mix in a glass measuring cup for easy pouring)
- Mix 30 drops of essential oils to 3 oz. of rubbing alcohol or Vodka into a glass. (Either will work.) I used 15 drops of lemon oil and 15 drops of lavender oil.
- Add 1.5 cups of distilled water to the mixture.
- Pour into a spray bottle.
Shake the bottle before each use.
How to use Homemade Linen Spray
I recently used this linen spray on some stinky wicker baskets and the odor went away immediately. Love it!
Here are some other things to spray it on besides sheets and towels:
- Spray in your shower when you’re done to leave a refreshing scent.
- Spray in the toilet before going number two! It will keep the smell away.
- Spray on furniture fabric, drapes and pillows.
- Spray on car floor mats to help your car smell fresh.
- Spray the floor mat in your bathroom.
Want to try Essential Oils?
You can get a starter kit that comes with 11 oils. Use a diffuser for your oils. I love how mine lights up at night and works so quickly. Watch how it works here.