Last updated on April 18th, 2019 at 06:38 pm
Fall is finally here! It’s our favorite time of the year to bake, decorate, make DIY gifts and spend time with friends and family. We are super excited to announce a partnership happening this fall with one of the world’s most iconic brands and Living Locurto!!
Over the next few months, Coca-Cola will be sharing all kinds of inspiring holiday ideas, recipes, tablescapes and more fun on Pinterest and I’m very excited to be one of the bloggers chosen to help make that happen. You are in for a HUGE treat, because the ideas we have been coming up with are so much fun!!
If you are entertaining this season, these DIY ideas are perfect for a creating an adorable personalized table setting. From a tasty recipe and DIY gift idea for Harvest Hash Trail Mix, to a unique idea for personalized place settings, you’re sure to get inspired!
Unique Personalized Place Setting Idea
We are huge fans of the glass Coca-Cola bottles and how perfect would it be to have a personalized bottle for a Thanksgiving table place setting? Forget the boring place cards, a personalized Coke bottle would be such a fun keepsake gift and nice surprise! You can get any name you like here at the Share a Coke website.
Wouldn’t this make you happy? I know my family would love this!
Harvest Hash Trail Mix Recipe & DIY Pumpkin Jars
Along with your personalized Coke bottle, you could add some harvest hash trail mix on your table!
I designed some free printable tags and packaged this sweet treat as a unique pumpkin gift in a jar. This fun fall treat idea is perfect for displaying on a Thanksgiving table for favors or giving as gifts to friends and family.
Add a DIY Pumpkin Jar full of delicious Harvest Hash Trail Mix Recipe to your table and you have a fabulous and unique place setting that guests will love!
What memorable tablescape gifts with only a few simple items! Just one more way to make your holiday extra special.
Be sure to follow Coca-Cola on Pinterest for more creative ideas for your holiday tables!
This fun food recipe and craft takes very little time to make and so cute!
What you’ll need for the recipe:
- 1 Bag of Chex Muddy Buddies
- 2-3 Cups Honey Nut Chex Cereal
- 1 Cup Fall Colored M&M’s
- 2 Cups or Bag of Mixed Nuts of your choosing
- 1 Cup of another favorite nut (We like peanuts!)
- 1 Cup of Craisins
What you’ll need for the Pumpkin Jars:
- Wide Mouth Glass Jars
- Gold Spray Paint – I used gold for jar lids to match my table decor, but orange jars with green lids would be adorable! Get creative with your ideas.
- Thick Jute Twine
- Thinner Twine or Ribbon for Decorating
- Real or Artificial Fall Leaves
- Amy’s Free Printable Tags – Click the link to download the “So Thankful For you!” Gift Tags (© 2015 Living Locurto)
- Hot Glue Gun
- Mix all of the ingredients in a large bowl. Set aside or store in a container until ready to package.
- Spray paint the lids of your jars. Just place a bunch on newspaper, spray and let dry!
- Cut a 1 inch piece of thick twine for stem and attach to a lid with a glue gun.
- Glue a fall leaf next to the stem. Continue doing this with all of your jars.
- Fill the jars with the Harvest Hash and attach a tag with more twine.
That’s it! A super cute and easy fun food craft idea. A perfect treat to share with a Coke!
If you have left-over Harvest Hash Trail Mix, place it into bags and attach a leaf for grab and go goodie bags.
I hope you enjoyed these ideas! Be sure to visit Coca-Cola on Pinterest to find more fabulous fall creative ideas.
Download the Free Printable Gift Tags!
Click here to download the “So Thankful For you!” Gift Tags by LivingLocurto
© 2015 Living Locurto
This post was sponsored by Coca-Cola. Thanks for supporting the great brands that make this website possible!