A homemade elf hair bow is perfect for adding to a girl’s hair this Christmas, attaching to a wrapped holiday present or a cute gift idea from your elf!
How to make an Elf Hair Bow!
We’re so excited that our Christmas Elf, Peter, is back from the North Pole! We love anything elf related and today’s Elf Hair Bow Craft is an easy idea for homemade gifts, adding some festive flair to your wrapped presents, or elf fashion for your girl’s hair.
Have you ever made your own hair bows? I love making bows for gifts and now that my daughter is a competitive cheerleader, we’re all about the bow. ha! This cute elf bow is super easy to make and looks adorable! All you need is thick red ribbon, thin green ribbon, and some colored paper.
How to Make an Elf Hair Bow
- 1- 2 inch red ribbon
- 1/4 inch green ribbon
- White card stock
- Green card stock
- Glitter card stock
- Hot glue gun
- First, cut out your elf bow pieces.
- You’ll need six 1/4 inch thick strips of white card stock. Cut them the same width as your red ribbon.
- Next, trim two slightly thicker strips of glitter card stock.
- Cut the top of the elf booties out of green paper. They will look like upside down crowns.
- Cut two elf feet out of the red ribbon. Make sure the top width is the same width as your ribbon.
We’ve made it easy to cut out your pieces with samples for you in the photo below…
Now you are ready to assemble your elf hair bow.
- Tie a bow with the red ribbon leaving at least 3-4 inches of ribbon space to add your embellishments.
- Glue a small strip of the green ribbon around the middle of the bow. Hot glue it in place.
- Glue the elf feet onto the end of the ribbon, then add the rest of your paper.
- Trim the edges of the paper to line up with the ribbon.
- Hot Glue the bow to an elastic hair band.
Such a cute elf hair bow for the holiday!
Find more cute elf ideas in The North Pole Elf Shop!
You might also enjoy this easy Christmas Tree Braid!
Get More Elf on the Shelf Ideas!
Have an Xbox or Minecraft lover? Check out the latest “ELFBox” printables from Peter!
Get over 25 simple and fun Elf on the Shelf ideas along with more printables!
This blog was… how do yoou say it? Relevant!!
Finally I hhave found something which helped me.
I used to bee recommended this website through my cousin. I am now not certain whether this publish is written by
way of him as nobody ele realize such precise approximately my problem.
You aare incredible! Thank you!
Excellent, what a website it is! This website presents helpful facts to
us, keep it up.
I waas recommended this web site through my cousin.
I’m no longer sure whether this put up is written by
way of him as noo one else recognize such specific approximately
my problem. You’re amazing! Thanks!
I am really happy I have this information. Thanks!
I waas recommended this website via mmy cousin. I’m not posiyive whether or not this put
upp is written through him as nobody else know such targeted about my difficulty.
You are incredible! Thank you!
I like reading through an article that will maake people think.
Also, thank you for allowing for me to comment!
Some really cute ideas! Saved to bookmarks.
You could definitely see your skills within the work you write.
The arena hopes for even more passionate writeers such as you who aren’t afraid to meention how they believe.
Always go after your heart.
Marvelous, what a weblog itt is! This web site
pdovides helpful information to us, keep iit up.
Some truly select blog posts on this internet site,
saved to fav.
I blpog quite often and I seriously appreciate your
content. Thee aeticle has tduly peaked my interest.
I will take a note of your websie and keep checking for new details about once a week.
I opted in for your RSS ferd too.
Comments are closed.