I’m so excited to start Living Creative Thursdays where you share photos of your creative living!
I just announced this late yesterday, but many of you jumped right in and shared some fantastic photos!
Here are a few DIY craft projects, free printables and baked goods from our very first Thursday. I hope these photos inspire you to get creative this weekend! Thanks for sharing and I can’t wait to see your creative photos next Thursday!
- Cheryl from Tidymom made some wonderful Black Raspberry and Lemon Crush Ice Cream Cupcakes!
- Emily Bruno created a handy Free Printable Weekly Menu Planner.
- Melissa from shared these amazing handmade chevron initial bags that she sells in her Etsy shop. LOVE!
- Dorothée Vantorre made these adorable earrings from shrink plastic. She has a step by step tutorial here. Remember Shrinky Dinks? Loved those!
- I loved these adorable diaper babies for a baby shower that bether6278 shared on Instagram!
- Nancy Myers made a beautiful quilt. She said she found the how to make tutorial here.
Next Thursday, be sure to share your “Living Creative” photos. I might feature you here:-) It’s super easy and lots of fun!