It’s Living Creative Thursday today! Share your creative living by uploading photos to fun community project to help inspire others.
How Living Creative Thursdays work:
1. Share something creative that you have done by uploading a photo to Facebook. It can be any kind of photo as long as it’s yours and creative. Add a photo to my Facebook wall on Living Locurto or tag my page in your photo.
2. You can also add photos to Instagram, Twitter or Google+, just use the hashtag:#LivingCreative
Using this hashtag will help us all find the photos.
3. If the photo it’s something that you blogged about, be sure to put your link in the description.
4. Please click “Like” or leave comments if something catches your eye or inspires you. If you could leave one comment a day for each photo you add, that would be great!
5. I will feature some of my favorites and the most liked and commented on by the community here at Living Locurto. I can only link to your blog if you leave a link for me, so don’t forget!
I guess I was hungry when writing this post, since it’s all about sweets!
Check out some fun photos shared last week on Living Creative Thursdays.
Mama Miss shared this fun cupcake decorating idea! It would be perfect for an art party.
Sweet Bella Roos was creative and made Dark Brown Sugar Cookies.
Michelle from Moonfield Lane made this delicious looking Homemade Chocolate Cake.