We found some creative fun food ideas for a Captain America Birthday party! Dress up the snacks, drinks and sweets with these red, white and blue recipes.
Not only are these ideas great for a Captain America birthday party, but perfect for the upcoming patriotic holidays!
MY LATEST VIDEOS
- These American Flag Marshmallow Pops are simply the easiest birthday party treats you could make! Amy’s cute flags would look amazing on a Captain America Birthday Party dessert table!
- Amy’s easy to make No Bake Oreo Cheesecake Pops are the perfect treat for a Captain America Party!
- Whip up some homemade Captain America Birthday Cupcakes! These Red, White and Blue with Candy Star Toppers by Skip to My Lou are adorable.
- Want the ice cream without the mess? Serve up red, white and blue Ice Cream Cookies by Created by Diane.
- Make your own Captain America Shield Birthday Cake! My Boys and Their Toys instructions makes it easy.
- Make a Captain America Shield Fruit Tray. Cut a Mozzarella cheese star for the middle, then add strawberries, blueberries and more cheese to create a healthy snack for a hero! Or top a cake just like these cute Captain America Shield Pancakes by Jill from Kitchen Fun for My 3 Sons.
- Both kids and adults will love this Captain America Party Punch by Big Bear’s Wife!
You might also like these Avengers Crafts and Captain America Birthday Party ideas!