Captain America Pancakes make breakfast SUPER fun! Feel the power with this easy recipe for Captain America’s shield made out of fruit. A perfect quick breakfast for kids or a make your own pancake station at an Avengers party.
Captain America Pancakes
These super hero Captain America Pancakes are the perfect quick breakfast for kids! This we love finding new breakfast recipes and this pancakes idea would be SUPER for a “Make your own Captain America Shield” station at an Avengers or Captain America Birthday Party!
After watching Captain America Winter Soldier and now with the new movie Avengers Infinity War, my son is SO EXCITED to watch his favorite super heroes on the big screen! What I LOVE about the blogging community is meeting other creative people. One very talented friend of mine, Jill from Kitchen Fun with My 3 Sons, made these Captain America Pancakes for us. I hope you enjoy this sweet tutorial to make the little heroes in your family happy!
Captain America is a favorite super hero of many kids! This simple breakfast is so easy to make and also a great way to get the kids to eat lots of fruit! I hope you enjoy it.
How to make Captain America Pancakes
Originally Published April 3, 2014
These Captain America Pancakes are so simple to make and will turn you into a SUPER MOM! Your little super hero fans will love these.
What you will need:
Pancakes (Print full recipe below)
Make fairly large pancakes for a SUPER giant pancake.
Cut the strawberries into slices & cut the blueberries in half using a knife. Place the strawberry slices on top of the pancake leaving the middle open. Then take your blueberry halves and place them in the middle.
Spray the whipped cream around the outside in a large circle and spray a star in the middle.
Your little super heroes are going to love these Captain America Pancakes!
Captain America Pancakes
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 3 ½ teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 ¼ cups milk
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons butter melted
- 2 cups Strawberries sliced
- 1 cup Blueberries sliced in half
- 1 can Whipped Cream
- Mix the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar in a large bowl.
- Pour in the milk, egg and melted butter and mix until smooth.
- Heat a pan on the oven and spray with cooking spray. Pour a large amount of pancake mix into the pan and brown both sides. You want big pancakes for a Super Hero. Set aside until all pancakes are cooked.
- Add a few pancakes onto a plate and place strawberry slices around the top, leaving the middle open.
- Place the blueberry halves in the middle of the pancake.
- Spray the whipped cream around the outside in circle and spray a star in the middle and serve.
Did you make this recipe? Let me know by leaving a comment and rating the recipe below.
Get featured! Just take a picture and share on our Facebook Page for a chance to be bragged about in my newsletter! You can also tag @LivingLocurto and #LivingLocurto on Instagram.