This easy Greek Chicken Pasta Salad is the perfect pasta salad recipe for a summer picnic or pot luck party.
Greek Chicken Pasta Salad is a crowd pleaser!
I love making this Greek Pasta Salad recipe during the hot summer months. Served cold, it’s the perfect pasta recipe for for the Fourth of July or any summer potluck party!
I’m addicted to anything greek! From the traditional greek salad, to homemade Tzatziki dip, I can’t get enough of it! Many of my friends have had this recipe of mine at parties and asked for the recipe, so here you go. It’s always a hit!
Originally published on July 6, 2008
How to make easy Greek Chicken Pasta Salad
Cook 1 lb. of bow tie pasta, add to a strainer and run cold water over it to chill.
Then add these ingredients to a large bowl:
- The cold pasta
- Tomatoes (cut large tomatoes in wedges or cut grape tomatoes in half)
- 1 Sliced Cucumber
- Pitted Calamata Olives (whole or cut)
- Feta Cheese
- Diced Chicken (To make it easy, carve up a store-bought rotisserie chicken)
- Diced red onions (omit if you are not an onion fan)
Gently toss the pasta salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing. I usually make my own dressing, but you can also use ready made salad dressing.
That’s all there is to it! Do a taste test and add salt and pepper or more dressing if needed. Now your Greek Pasta Salad is done. Chill for several hours or overnight and serve cold. Add more dressing before serving as needed.
Watch the video to see how easy this recipe is to make. Enjoy!
Greek Chicken Pasta Salad
- 1 lb. bow tie pasta
- 1 cup grape tomatoes sliced
- 1 large cucumber peeled and sliced into wedges
- 1/2 cup pitted Calamata olives whole or cut
- 3/4 cup feta cheese crumbled
- 1/4 cup red onion diced (optional)
- 2 chicken breasts cooked and diced
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinaigrette salad dressing add more to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Cook bow tie pasta and run cold water over it to chill.
- In a large bowl, add chilled pasta, tomatoes, cucumbers, olives, feta cheese and chicken.
- Add ingredients of balsamic vinaigrette into a mason jar and shake.
- Pour balsamic vinaigrette salad dressing over the ingredients and lightly toss.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Chill the Greek chicken pasta salad for a few hours or overnight and serve cold.
More Greek recipes you’ll love!
This Homemade Greek Tzatziki Recipe and vegetable tray takes very little time and who doesn’t love a good veggie tray and delicious dip?
A simple and healthy Traditional Greek Salad recipe similar to what is served in Greece.
You might also like this recipe for Homemade Greek Yogurt!