How to make Homemade Bailey’s Irish Cream. An easy creamy cocktail recipe that only takes a few minutes to make yourself! Perfect for mixing with your coffee, hot chocolate or enjoying on ice.
Easy Homemade Bailey’s Irish Cream
You won’t believe how easy it is to make Homemade Bailey’s Irish Cream! This easy cocktail recipe only takes a few minutes to make at home. This is a great recipe to have on hand when you are craving a chocolate cocktail.
What Can You Do with Homemade Bailey’s Irish Cream?
Irish cream is perfect for mixing into your coffee, hot chocolate or just enjoying on ice. During the holidays try it in your eggnog! Here are a few of my favorite recipes for this homemade Irish cream.
Irish Hot Chocolate
Pour 1 oz of homemade Bailey’s Irish Cream into a mug and fill with hot chocolate. Top with whipped cream or marshmallows. Drizzle with chocolate syrup and serve.
Easy Bailey’s Chocolate Shake
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream
- 1/4 cup chocolate syrup
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1-2 oz homemade Bailey’s Irish cream
Pour all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth. Serve immediately and enjoy!
- 1 oz. Homemade Irish cream
- 1 oz. Coconut Rum
- 1/2 oz. Banana liqueur or 1/2 banana
Blend with ice until smooth and enjoy!
Which brand of Irish Whiskey should you use in this recipe?
Even though this recipe is called Irish Cream, you can use any brand of whiskey that you prefer. But if you want to be authentic, choose an Irish brand of whiskey for your homemade Bailey’s Irish cream!
Irish whiskey brands you might want to try:
- Kilbeggan (the oldest licensed distillery in Ireland which was established in 1757)
- Redbreast 12 year
- Bushmills Black Bush
Enjoy this simple homemade creamy drink recipe. I bet you’ll love it! Leave a comment below letting me know how you like to use Irish cream.
Homemade Bailey’s Irish Cream
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cup Irish whiskey
- 3 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Combine ingredients into a blender and blend in high.
- Add to a jar, seal and keep refrigerated.
- Shake well before serving.
- Homemade Bailey’s Irish cream should be used within 6 weeks.
Want more ideas of how to mix this drink? Check out these 18 fun Bailey’s drink recipes.
More easy drink recipe you might love!