What I love about these Owl S’mores is you can make one or make a bunch and they still have such a cute factor. Such a fun food idea!
I am so thrilled to see these pop up all over the internet after coming up with idea. I even wrote a post featuring all of the adorable Owl S’mores in internet land!
How to Make Owl S’mores
- graham crackers
- chocolate chips
- yellow candy melts
- candy corn
Click an item below to view on Amazon.com
- Cut one marshmallow in half and place both pieces on a large graham cracker (2 stuck together).
- Put a candy melt on top of the marshmallows.
- Heat in the microwave for about 2-5 seconds, just enough to make the marshmallows puff up, but not get too hot. (Time depends on your microwave – make sure to do a few test runs.)
- Take out of microwave and add a chocolate chip on the yellow candy melt and the candy corn beak while the marshmallows and candy are still warm. Everything should stick together nicely.
- Let cool and serve! You can make these the night before a party and everything is still very tasty.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Look at how cute these Owl S’mores turned out at my Owl Birthday Party!
Have you made this treat?