It’s Back to School Party time as I host a week of new craft ideas by some of my favorite DIY bloggers.
Show off your first day of school photos or save photos throughout the year with this creative DIY Paper Bag album idea by Thuy from My Paper Pinwheel.
I was happy to meet Thuy at The Crafters Bash last month where I talked about my Party with Amy Locurto line! She hosted this fun craft event in Tulsa. If you live nearby, you should check it out!
Hi, I’m Thuy and so excited to be guest posting here at Living Locurto today!
I hope you enjoy my DIY Back to School Paper bag album. This easy craft will make for fun memories throughout the school year, or the perfect gift for the teacher!
You will need:
- 3 paper lunch sacks
- scrapbook materials and paper
- double sided tape
- ribbon, staples or brads (Your choice for binding)
- Stack the three bags on top of one another with the middle bag going the opposite way of the first and last.
- Score and fold the bags down the middle to create a book seam. Then attach the bags at the seam however you like. For this album, I punched two holes at the top, and two at the bottom, then used ribbon to hold the album together.
- Tape down the bottom of the bags. You will see that I added scrapbook paper over these sections and also on the cover.
- After you album is bound. Decorate however you like!
A paper bag album is super simple and makes for a fun memory! This is the perfect craft project for kids to make as a gift for their teacher or friends. Happy back to school time!
Thanks Thuy for showing us what we can do with paper bags!
Check a few more of her other cute back to school craft ideas…
- I love this easy to make DIY Candy Apple Treat!
- I’m always needing Cute DIY Teacher Gifts and this soda idea is adorable!
Thuy can be found crafting at My Paper Pinwheel. She is the creator of The Crafters Bash, mama to two active boys, crafter, blogger, loves party planning, and everything else random in between.
This craft is super ingenious!! I would never have thought paper bags could turn into that!!
Thank you for sharing, I love it.
Comments are closed.