Can you believe that Thanksgiving is upon us already? Instead of spending hours on Pinterest searching for all things turkey and pumpkin… you can rest easy and search no more! I’ve teamed up with a few of my most creative friends to give you 10 of our Best Thanksgiving Ideas to make your holiday even more memorable.
Whether you need ideas for kids activities, decorating the perfect mantle, table or wall or just need a new recipe for a sweet treat to finish the meal, my friends have you covered! Check out these….
10 fun ideas for making this holiday one you can truly be thankful for!
Entertain your kids with one or all of these fabulous kids activities and crafts!
1. No Biggie: Entertain the kids while dinner is being prepared with a turkey marionette craft on Thanksgiving day.
2. Dating Divas: Snap some fun pictures with your family this Thanksgiving. Capture some holiday memories with these festive and silly Thanksgiving photo props to add to all the fun!
3. Make And Takes: Make a craft activity with kids that encourages them to count their blessings and to think about more than just the food this Thanksgiving.
Bring the spirit of Thanksgiving to life in your home with beautiful decorations that celebrate the true meaning of the season.
4. Crafting Chicks: These adorable mini Mayflower Thanksgiving free printable place cards will be a hit. They’ll set a modern, chic scene for your traditional meal. Plus, everyone loves finding their own name!
5. Infarrantly Creative: Create your very own DIY wreath and chalkboard art with this darling craft tutorial.
6. Lolly Jane: Putting a Thanksgiving mantle together will be as easy as 1, 2, 3 with these tips and tricks.
This collection of Thanksgiving recipes will make your mouth water. Whether you are looking for traditional or new spins on old favorites, you are going to love these recipes!
7. Skip To My Lou: Pumpkin rolls are sinfully delicious. Print out these recipes because your guests are going to want them!
8. Favorite Family Recipes: Need an exciting new side dish? Or maybe it’s the first time your hosting Thanksgiving? Here’s a full list of every recipe you need to make a yummy Thanksgiving feast.
9. Living Locurto: Chocolate Caramel Pumpkin Cobbler is the perfect delicious addition to a Thanksgiving dinner line up of desserts. Bake the recipe in small jars, print the free labels and give as gifts or serve bite sized desserts at Thanksgiving!
10. Once A Month Meals: The ultimate holiday help list. Keep this link handy, for Thanksgiving day. It will save you when you need last minute turkey roasting help or you forgot an ingredient! It’s the resource with everything you need to pull off a successful Thanksgiving can be found in this post.
These ideas are sure to make your Thanksgiving more special, meaningful, and memorable this year!