A homemade Santa Bow adds a special touch to any Christmas present or little girl’s hair!
HOW TO MAKE A SANTA BOW!
I have an secret… I’m obsessed with anything Santa! I collect all things Santa and of course making a DIY Santa Bow has been on my list of things to do for years. We made these cute Santa bows a few years ago, and I’m just now having time to share it with you! I love making Santa desserts and Santa crafts, so adding this to my collection of cute Santa ideas here on Living Locurto is exciting!
Making a Santa Bow is so easy! With only a few craft supplies, you can make dozens of these holiday bows for the most adorable gift wrap! I love attaching a Santa bow to a hair band for a fun Holiday pony tail! This is a festive holiday hairstyle idea for school Christmas parties!
How to make a Santa Bow
All you need are a few different types of paper, ribbon and holiday cheer! Since we love sparkling glitter, I suggest you get glitter paper, but it’s not required. The only thing required is to HAVE FUN!
- 1- 2 inch red ribbon
- White card stock
- Black glitter card stock
- Gold glitter card stock
- Hot glue gun
- First, cut out your Santa bow pieces. (see sample photo below)
- You’ll need two rectangles of white card stock. Cut them the same width as your red ribbon.
- Cut Santa’s boots out of the black card stock paper to the same width as your white rectangles.
- Cut a square of gold glitter card stock for Santa’s belt.
- Then cut a smaller square of black card stock.
- Attach all of your pieces together with hot glue, then glue to a red bow.
We’ve made it easy to cut out your Santa Bow pieces with samples for you in the photo below…
Isn’t this so cute?
Want more fun Santa Christmas Craft Ideas?