This Reese’s slime recipe is so fun! How to make chocolate peanut butter cup edible slime. A fun craft for kids who love Reese’s candy.
This Reese’s Slime Recipe is Incredible!
If you love chocolate peanut butter cups, then you’ll go crazy over this fun new Reese’s Slime Recipe! The best part about this awesome craft is that it’s EDIBLE slime! Yep, you can actually eat this if you feel the need for a snack during play time. My daughter is obsessed with slime. She recently made the best Fluffy Unicorn Slime Recipe that went crazy around the internet. She has a slime Instagram account where she makes videos of her latest slime creations, so I thought it would be fun to do a summer slime series here on Living Locurto!
I’m excited to start off our Summer Slime Series with this incredible edible Reese’s Slime Recipe! This recipe calls for Peanut Butter Slime and Chocolate Slime (the chocolate is actually more like putty). Both recipes are super easy to make and when you mix them together, you have one of our favorite candies.
How to Make Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Slime
This Reese’s Slime Recipe is so fun!
Making your slime look like Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups is so easy. It makes playing with slime even more fun. These would make really cute gifts for friends who love playing with slime and putty!
To make slime Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, line a mini muffin pan with cupcake liners. Add a bottom layer of chocolate slime flatten with a spoon, then add a middle layer of peanut butter slime flatten with a spoon and a top layer of chocolate slime to cupcake liners. Chill in refrigerator for a hour, remove paper liners and play!
When you remove the cupcake wrappers, the slime should look like real candy! It might be hard to resist eating it all up.
The slime should soften after you knead it. The chocolate ends up being more like putty, so if it is too hard and crumbly, add it to a bowl with a tablespoon of peanut butter and heat in the microwave for 15-30 seconds. Stir and knead. Add cornstarch to prevent stickiness until you achieve desired texture. Store in the refrigerator in an airtight container. This recipe is actually really edible for up to 2 days after you make it.
Enjoy this Easy Reese’s Slime Recipe!
Print the recipe below and watch the video to see how much fun it is to play with Reese’s Slime. Be sure to follow Blondie_Slime on Instagram if you love playing with slime!
Reese’s Slime Recipe
Peanut Butter Slime Ingredients
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
Chocolate Slime Ingredients
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup marshmallow fluff
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
Peanut Butter Slime
- Add peanut butter to a glass bowl and heat in microwave for 30-60 seconds until melted.
- In another bowl, mix flour and sugar together.
- Remove peanut butter from microwave and add flour and sugar combination 1 tablespoon at a time and stir. Gradually add enough flour until peanut butter turns doughy where you can manipulate it.
- Add chocolate chips to a glass bowl and heat in microwave for 30-60 seconds until melted.
- Stir in marshmallow fluff and 2 tablespoons of cornstarch. Heat for another 30 seconds if needed.
- Dust a handful of corn starch on a plate or counter top and knead the chocolate slime a few minutes in the cornstarch. Add more cornstarch if too sticky.
- This slime is more like putty. If it hardens, you can heat in microwave for another 15-30 seconds.
- To make play Reese’s cups, line a mini muffin pan with cupcake liners.
- Add a bottom layer of chocolate slime flatten with a spoon, then add a middle layer of peanut butter slime flatten with a spoon and a top layer of chocolate slime to cupcake liners.
- Chill in refrigerator for a hour, remove paper liners and play!
Did you make this recipe? Let me know by leaving a comment and rating the recipe below. Get featured! Just take a picture and share on our Facebook Page for a chance to be bragged about in my newsletter! You can also tag @LivingLocurto and #LivingLocurto on Instagram. Fun!
You’ll also love this fluffy Unicorn Slime recipe!