This Red Solo Cup Wreath makes tacky look good!
Since Red Solo Cups are a staple in our house, I thought it would be hilarious to make a craft with them for a Tacky Christmas Party. There is nothing more fun than an Ugly Christmas Sweater party. I’m going through photos from our’s last year to share with you. It was so much fun and gave us the idea of making a giant wreath for my friend who hosts the party. Now after making the wreath, I might just have to keep it! It looks great on my door.
Who knew a Red Solo Cup Wreath would turn out so cute? It’s really large and covers my whole front door. What a big and bold statement of a wreath! Until you get close-up, you wouldn’t know it was made from plastic cups. ha!
I hope you enjoy this fun wreath idea for a Very Tacky Christmas Party or Ugly Sweater Night.
How to Make a Red Solo Cup Christmas Wreath
- 50 Count Pack of Red Solo Disposable Cups
- Decorative Ribbon
- Glittered Plastic Floral Pieces
- Hot Glue Gun with lots of hot glue
- Hot glue the cups together as you begin making a large circle with them.
- Once you have a large cup wreath, start decorating with ribbon.
- Make a large bow at the top and ribbon to hang.
- When you are done, go around and double check everything and add more glue if needed.
This is the perfect wreath to make as you watch your favorite Christmas movie.
Have an Elf On The Shelf? He might like making one with mini plastic cups!
I hope you enjoyed this tutorial for making a Red Solo Cup Christmas Wreath!
You might also like these DIY Holiday Wreath Ideas…