Celebrate Valentine’s Day with this easy no-bake dessert. A Minnie Mouse buttercream board tray is cute, easy and perfect for a party.
Cute Minnie Mouse Buttercream Board
This Valentine’s Day, give your sweetheart a special treat that anyone can make without breaking out the baking supplies. We’ve got just the thing -a delightful Minnie Mouse buttercream board tray! Perfect for making everyone feel extra loved at any party this season.
What you’ll love about this buttercream board:
Love is in the air with this easy and adorable Valentines Day buttercream board dessert. Get the recipe now!
What You’ll Need:
- Buttercream frosting
- Candy sprinkles
- Conversation Hearts
- Waffle Cone
- Frosting Piping Bag
- Mini Heart Pans
How to Make a Minnie Mouse Buttercream Board
On a large platter or board, pipe a small Mickey Mouse shape out of the buttercream frosting. Repeat across the board until you have a few Mickey shapes.
Next add fruit and mini heart containers filled with candy around the board. Making this Valentines Day Minnie Mouse Buttercream Board couldn’t be easier!
Don’t forget to share pictures and tag us on Instagram at @LivingLocurto or with the hashtag #LivingLocurto when you make this sweet Minnie Mouse buttercream board – we’d love to see. Happy Valentine’s Day!
Pro Tip: Make ahead of time and wrap tightly in plastic wrap to keep the frosting fresh.
Minnie Mouse Buttercream Board
- 1 can Buttercream frosting
- 1 tbsp Candy sprinkles
- 1 cup Conversation Hearts
- 1 cup Marshmallows
- 1 cup Strawberries
- 1 cup Cookies
- 3 Waffle Cone
- On a large platter or board, pipe a small Mickey Mouse shape out of the buttercream frosting. Repeat across the board until you have a few Mickey shapes.
- Use two conversation hearts for Minnie’s bow. Then top with sprinkles.
- Next add fruit, cookies and mini heart containers filled with candy around the board.
- Break up a few waffle cones and place on the board.
- Serve and enjoy dipping all the goodies into the buttercream.