It’s time for Holiday entertaining and I’ve got a great giveaway today from Sierra Mist to help with your party planning!
I love that Sierra Mist Natural is made with real sugar and 100% natural flavoring. It’s the perfect drink to serve at Holiday celebrations.
I also love Champagne. While experimenting with some cocktail recipes using Sierra Mist Natural and Champagne, my friend from Brazil told me that they put peaches in their Mimosas. That sounded fabulous to me, so of course I had to try it out!
For something different, I added some strawberries and boy did it turn out yummy! This is so easy and a fun cocktail to serve on New Year’s Eve for those who don’t like Champagne all on it’s own.
Brazilian Mimosa Cocktail/Mocktail
- 3 oz. of Sierra Mist Natural
- 3 oz. of Champagne (for a non-alcoholic mocktail – replace with Sierra Mist)
- 1-2 large Fresh Strawberries
- 2 large slices of a peach (canned peaches work best)
- Mash strawberries and peaches in a cocktail shaker.
- Add ice and Sierra Mist.
- Shake gently.
- Pour half of mixture into a sugar rimmed glass and fill to the top with champagne.
My daughter gave the mocktail version a thumbs up! Now I have to make this drink for her a lot! ha. She’s a little spoiled this holiday I think:-)
This giveaway is closed. Congrats to Kala!!
This giveaway post is sponsored by Sierra Mist.