Last updated on December 8th, 2010 at 09:50 am
Photo by Angie Arthur Photography
- 1 box rice Chex cereal
- 1 box corn Chex cereal
- 1 bag of green and red M&M’s
- 1 can of mixed nuts
- 3 bags of white chocolate chips (if you can find them, use one each: red, green and white)
1) Cover your table with wax paper and then spread the cereal and nuts all over.
2) Melt the chocolate wafers in separate bowls (I do this slowly in the microwave to avoid overcooking. 30 seconds/stir and repeat until completely melted.)
3) Use a spoon to drizzle the melted chocolate over your cereal/nut mixture.
4) Spread the M&M’s over the top while the chocolate is still warm.
5) Allow chocolate to harden and then break up into pieces to put into treat bags.
Here is a Christmas present for you….
You can download my Cardinal sandwich bag label for FREE! It will make your gift giving really cute!
Click below to download & print:
Visit my shop to get the entire pack with tags and mini gift bag.