Last updated on October 10th, 2018 at 08:39 am
Easy baked chicken nachos recipe! These sheet pan nachos with chicken loaded with your favorite toppings make the perfect quick dinner or party snack! Make it a girls’ night in with the hilarious film Book Club.
Best Baked Chicken Nachos for a Girls’ Night In with Book Club
In partnership with Paramount Pictures
When you need a quick meal, sheet pan baked chicken nachos are the best! I watched Book Club on my last plane ride and had to control myself, because I kept laughing out loud! I mean… really LOUD. ha!! After enjoying the film so much, I couldn’t wait to come home to watch it again with my girlfriends. Book Club is such a cute movie and is now available to download on iTunes and on Blu-ray.
Baked Chicken Nachos Recipe + Girls’ Night In = Fun!
To make your girls night in complete, I’m sharing my favorite recipe for Baked Chicken Nachos! This sheet pan recipe is fabulous for dinner as well.
Have you seen this film yet? It features four Hollywood icons together on screen! Diane Keaton, Jane Fonda, Candice Bergen and Mary Steenburgen. They get together to discuss the latest book they’re reading, but end up talking about so much more! They inspire each other to make their next chapter the best chapter.
I love the theme that it’s never too late to live your life to the fullest! Download the film on iTunes and make plans to watch it at home this weekend. The release includes hilarious bonus content, like the making of the film, deleted scenes, and more.
When hosting a girls’ night in, these baked chicken nachos are super simple! Buy some ready-made rotisserie chicken at your local grocery store and you’ll have a tasty snack to eat in minutes. Feel free to change the nacho toppings to whatever you prefer. The fun part is making and eating them!
Because you have a delicious quick and easy recipe idea, now is the time to call up your friends, open a bottle of wine and get ready to laugh out loud!
TIP: The most time consuming part of these baked chicken nachos recipe is dicing the vegetables and cooking the beans. Prepare everything the night before your girls’ night. Then when you’re ready to bake your chicken nachos, all you have to do is layer everything and pop them into the oven.
Above all, I hope you enjoy Book Club and these baked chicken nachos as much as I do! Head over to iTunes and download it today.
How to Make Easy Sheet Pan Chicken Nachos
Baked Chicken Nachos
- 3 teaspoons olive oil
- 15 ounces black beans, rinsed and drained 1 can
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground chili powder
- 1 red pepper diced
- 1 green pepper diced
- 2 cups rotisserie chicken shredded
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 10 ounce bag of tortilla chips
- 1 cup pepper Jack cheese shredded
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese shredded
- 2 tomatoes chopped
- 1/4 cup green onions diced
- 1/3 cup fresh cilantro minced
- 1/4 cup sour cream optional
- 1/3 cup jalapeño pepper slices optional
- Preheat oven to 350°
- In a large skillet add olive oil and sauté the black beans, garlic, cumin and chili powder in the oil for 2 minutes or until heated through. Toss diced peppers with the bean mixture and cook for another minute.
- In a bowl, toss the shredded chicken, lime juice, salt and pepper together.
- Spray a 13x9-in. baking dish with cooking spray and layer half of the tortilla chips, pepper and bean mixture, chicken, cheese (leave some for the top), tomatoes and onions.
- Repeat the layers and sprinkle the top with a thin layer of cheese and cilantro.
- Bake, at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until cheese has melted. Serve with sour cream and jalapeño peppers.