As the weather warms up, I’m excited to start grilling again! This minty fresh summer vegetable recipe is perfect for grilled chicken and a dinner recipe that I make often. It’s so good!
I have mint starting to grow like crazy around my house, and always trying to think of new ways to use it. Sprinkling it over chicken with my favorite vegetables makes for a refreshing dish that will get you in the mood for summer.
Clean up that grill and enjoy this fast and easy chicken recipe!
- 4 Chicken Breasts
- 2 cups Sliced Grape Tomatoes
- 1 Cucumber, Diced
- ½ Red Onion, Diced
- 3 tablespoons Balsamic Vinaigrette
- ½ cups Sliced Kalamata Olives
- 3 cups Whole Grain Rice
- 1 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon Fresh Mint, Diced
- Feta Cheese (optional)
- Drizzle chicken with olive oil and grill.
- While chicken is cooking: Mix tomatoes, cucumbers, onions and vinaigrette together and chill.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook rice and add olives to rice.
- Serve chicken with rice and serve the cold veggies on top of the chicken.
- Sprinkle with fresh mint and Feta cheese.
You might also love these yummy recipes!