I have been working on my weekly meal plans, but have been way too swamped to get them on the computer in a nice format. I hope to start posting them in full force when I get back from Blissdom. Here is a sneak peak at one item I will be putting on a future meal plan. These are super yummy and even great eaten cold!
- 1 can Pillsbury dough (I used the kind that you have to cut- you can use Crescent Rolls or Puff Pastry as well)
- 1-2 cups Shredded Chicken (I used an already cooked rotisserie chicken)
- 3/4 cup Cream Cheese
- 1 tablespoon Dried or Fresh Chopped Onion (optional)
- 1/2 Finely Diced Red Pepper
- 2 Tablespoons Milk
- 1/4 tsp Dried Thyme
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- 1 Tablespoon Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all of the ingredients in a bowl.
- Cut dough into squares and place in muffin tin that has been covered with cooking spray.
- Put a large spoonful of mixture inside and seal by twisting the top shut.
- Spray or brush with butter sprinkle parmesan cheese and thyme on top.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
Visit this page to find out how you can submit your weekly meal plan and be the main feature that week on Living Locurto.
** Don’t miss out on an awesome photo contest and giveaway going on at I Heart Faces right now! You could win a $659 Tamron Lens and some pretty jewelry!!
I entered this post into Tasty Tuesdays. Head over there for some great recipes!