With Valentine’s Day only a few days away, I’m happy to feature some adorable DIY crafts and free printables that were shared last week on Living Creative Thursday!
My goal at Living Locurto is to encourage others to live a more creative life! Each Thursday, show off your DIY projects on Facebook, Instagram or Google+. Tomorrow’s theme is Cakes and Cupcakes. Thanks to all of you who shared your creative ideas!
I can’t wait to see your Cakes and Cupcakes tomorrow! Get more details about how the Living Creative Thursday link-up party works here.
Find all of my fun Valentines Day Free Printables and Party Ideas here and enjoy these 10 DIY Valentines Day Ideas…
- Box of Chocolates Valentines Day Cookies by Munchkin Munchies
- Bee Mine Band Bracelet Valentine Idea by Kids Activities Blog
- Valentine’s Monster Box to keep all of those sweet valentines by Giggles Galore
- Lightning McQueen Free Printable Valentines by The Nerds Wife
- Free Printable Gummy Bear Valentines by Easy Green Mama
- Star Wars Yoda Cupcakes and Free Printable by Kitchen Fun with My Three Sons
- Caramel Raspberry Banana Napoleon dessert for your sweetheart by TidyMom
- Valentines Day Free Printables for boys by Michelle Paige
- Love Coupons for Kids Free Printables by Boutique By Design
- Valentine’s Day Free Printable Game by Made by a Princess via Everyday Party Magazine
February Living Creative Thursday Themes
- February 13 – Cake & Cupcakes
- February 20 – Girl Party Ideas
- February 27 – Boy Party Ideas
Thanks so much for including my cookies, Amy! So many great ideas here!
Thank you so much for featuring our Love Coupons for Kids!
Thanks so much for highlighting my toad valentines! These are such great ideas!
Thank you so much for sharing!
Thanks for these great valentines day printables! I haven’t had a minute to grab a card for my fiancee. I have been so busy visiting new hampshire wedding venues and planning our upcoming wedding vows, I nearly forgot.
Comments are closed.